Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ṨᏝῩ Clan LOOKING FOR MEMBERS OF ALL TYPES
Photo 
Hi! I have just started a brand new casual/competitive clan called ṨᏝῩ Clan. We are currently looking for all positions, including staff, GFX artists, Youtubers, Videos editors, and players. If you would like to join, go fill out the form below! It'll only take less than five minutes!

Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/horJe1JOcY9cKDL52

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-04-2016, 03:47 PM)Swindle Wrote: Hi! I have just started a brand new casual/competitive clan called ṨᏝῩ Clan. We are currently looking for all positions, including staff, GFX artists, Youtubers, Videos editors, and players. If you would like to join, go fill out the form below! It'll only take less than five minutes!

Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/horJe1JOcY9cKDL52

Hey, welcome to the Forums, and good luck with your clan!

Nowwww, I'm not sure how serious you are, but I don't think I've seen an application form before. So I'm guessing that you're attempting to look pretty sophisticated, that way.

But here's the thing....

Who are you?!

That was your very first post!

If you think people are going to flock to an unknown person's clan, I hope you have superpowers, like wings that glow, or something! ~teeeassse!~

So why not take a step back, and go post an Intro thread, tell us who you are, and then expound on that a bit in this thread here?

I'll bet ya that once people have a slight feeling that they can gauge what sort of person you are, that you'll get a lot more nibbles on your form!

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Are you the Swindle I know? ._.

- oxygen
Your thumbnail does not work...  Angel