Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Howdy  Big Grin
I'm Quest MMO, I play MMO games, as my name implies.
I have a YouTube channel, it is at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QUMR-...c9cZH2kadQ
I have a clan, it is the Ⓠ☠ⓢ clan
Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Ⓠ ☠ ⓢ Quest MMO
[-] The following 3 users Like Quest MMO's post:
  • run SPOT run , Voakie , ✨101✨
Welcome to AGF, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me!! Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(11-04-2016, 05:04 AM)Quest MMO Wrote: Howdy  Big Grin
I'm Quest MMO, I play MMO games, as my name implies.
I have a YouTube channel, it is at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QUMR-...c9cZH2kadQ
I have a clan, it is the Ⓠ☠ⓢ clan
Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Ⓠ ☠ ⓢ Quest MMO

Welcome to the agar Forums!

I'd go take a look at your channel, but... I just can't get excited about watching YouTube videos. (lol). Except the occasional decent prank video... Or maybe a sporting event that you wouldn't otherwise get to see.

Are they videos about agar? Or all the games you play?

May your clan succeed nicely, and hope you have a lot of fun playing & sharing stuff with everyone! I think you'll find that the people here are really quite fine. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to the forums man! Hope you enjoy it here. I see you have a YouTube channel, so I'll be checking that out. Remember when making videos, to always think outside the box, upload new fresh content, to make your channel stand out. Also, good luck with your clan! 

If you have any problems/concerns or questions, feel free to PM (Private Message) me, in which the button for that is found below my profile. Tongue 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Welcome Quest MMO!

If you need anything, feel free to PM me! (you can choose between 3 people now Big Grin)
[Image: Voakie.png]
Welcome! I'll definitely check out your channel later. Curious to see what MMOs you're into Big Grin
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart