Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trinity 〶 Competitive Clan!
THE [b]〶 TEAM[/b]

I have decided on making two teams: One that is more of a "community" and one that is more of a "team." This is my team, Trinity! I believe a major issue of my last clans was that people were discouraged by the fact that there were no other members in the clan yet. Well, I have fixed that problem! In fact, spots for council have filled up by now, but we are still looking for a Moderator, Admin, and a few more Advanced Members. If you are interested, please join: https://discord.gg/zqNBp

〶 Council:

-Horizon15
-torqeeeee
-Kysira
-William

Moderator:

-HiTMan
-Could Be YOU!

〶 Advanced Member/Ally

-Fierce
-Could Be YOU!

〶 Members:

-Could Be YOU!
~Hori
Is the clan still recruiting members or is recruiting over? If it is not over, I would like to join your clan. Can you please tell me if you are accepting people as soon as possible?

~Liam Stratis
(11-20-2016, 03:18 AM)Liam Stratis Wrote: Is the clan still recruiting members or is recruiting over? If it is not over, I would like to join your clan. Can you please tell me if you are accepting people as soon as possible?

~Liam Stratis

Oh, sorry for the delayed response, as i took an extended respite from the forums. The clan is long, long dead, and I left Agar.io in general! Good luck finding a clan, though! Big Grin
~Hori
Sorry to hear about the clan.
Im looking for somewhere to get into a clan, i mainly play PC but mobile aswell, my high score is 53k ...

Can someone let me know where I can find some clans to look for?

- Thanks Smile