Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leveling up
Hello Users! First of all I have to say sorry, my English is not that good.^^ Well the cause I registered myself here is one simple question and I really hope there is an answer... I play agario (mobile) now for ~4 months, every day maybe 2 hours or sometimes more and that's imo a lot. Now my target is to get this Panther Skin (Level 65) it looks imo so fantastic and omg I WANT IT! xD The problem is that I'm "just" Level 45. I really play this game so lot and have now a total amount of 36 million mass eaten, how can it be that Im so bad with my level? I see lots of bear skins and higher which are a 10+ level difference but I play so often but get so barely XPs, even if i was a long time rank 1 with a team partner. I really don't know what to do because I maybe do now one level up in nearly 4-5 days (100k+exp atm) and I really can't imagine that I will ever get this Panther Skin.. Now I hoped really, that there is a simple trick other people are using to level up extremely fast because I don't think that there are that many players who play even more than me and are so many levels higher. I am really thankful for every tips, I really want this ... Skin.. xD
Sorry btw if I posted in the wrong section, I didnt't find something like questions and answers or help to the game.. Confused
Good question.

I should have a higher level than I currently have (level 37) but I don't because agar.io doesn't recognize high score above 4k. It disregards everything that's higher. It's especially frustrating when I get scores like 30k+ and don't get any increase in my levels.
First of all thank you for your answer, good to see that I'm not the only one with the problem that I don't earn many XP, even if I was really big and ate much. I was hoping there are maybe a few players in this forum who are already level 60/70/100 don't know who can tell me their tricks. :/ Because I really play much (... xD) but it can't be that there are SO many players who are five levels or even ten levels or 20 levels (wtf) better than me.. :S
(01-26-2016, 06:00 PM)Yoshi Wrote: First of all thank you for your answer, good to see that I'm not the only one with the problem that I don't earn many XP, even if I was really big and ate much. I was hoping there are maybe a few players in this forum who are already level 60/70/100 don't know who can tell me their tricks. :/ Because I really play much (... xD) but it can't be that there are SO many players who are five levels or even ten levels or 20 levels (wtf) better than me.. :S
There are people that play much longer than you and on PC. (PC version is much better btw)
I usually play 4 hours per day, and that is nothing compared to others Tongue
I would say: Patience is the key (My most intelligent post today)
[Image: Voakie.png]
Could you explain me why the PC version is better than mobile? I really read many comments and I never found someone who finds the mobile version better excluding myself. xD I hate the PC version, you have to wait so long after a split to get together again and if you are feeding a teampartner (or he you), you are losing mass in total without new splitting on others while you don't lose anything while feeding mobile. Maybe you earn more xp on the PC version?

Of course I believe that there are many players who play more than me but I can't believe that there are so many as I wrote. Srsly there must be a trick, if youre level 80 or something like that you have easily eaten more than 300 million so many exp like you need for that. And I am so patient for this Panther skin but I play a lot at this moment and do one level up in nearly one week excluding the fact that I need 6k more with every level up and I won't ever get this skin, even if I play often.
(01-26-2016, 07:11 PM)Yoshi Wrote: Could you explain me why the PC version is better than mobile? I really read many comments and I never found someone who finds the mobile version better excluding myself. xD I hate the PC version, you have to wait so long after a split to get together again and if you are feeding a teampartner (or he you), you are losing mass in total without new splitting on others while you don't lose anything while feeding mobile. Maybe you earn more xp on the PC version?

Of course I believe that there are many players who play more than me but I can't believe that there are so many as I wrote. Srsly there must be a trick, if youre level 80 or something like that you have easily eaten more than 300 million so many exp like you need for that. And I am so patient for this Panther skin but I play a lot at this moment and do one level up in nearly one week excluding the fact that I need 6k more with every level up and I won't ever get this skin, even if I play often.

For me it's just hard to use mobile especially with the small screen on my phone.