Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Gandalf became moderator on AgarioForums.net
Hello Hobbits.

Gandalf has been waving his wand up and down these days, magically transforming things. Therefore, he has not been able to post that rapidly. However, Gandalf has decided to share a cute, small story, of how he became moderator on AgarioForums.

It started... with an application.

(08-03-2015, 08:00 AM)Gandalf Wrote: Hello, my name is Olorin, or gandalf if you will. Gandalf the grey. I come from Valinor, and was sent from Valar to overthrow Sauron the dark. If you will accept me as your Wizard, i shall magically transform your Forums to one of the most creative(shiny) places ever visited. I am well known in many places. The shire, The lonely mountain (This is where i do my business most of the times. Shush), Rivendell, Edoras and Minas Tirith. Sometimes when i am alone i like to wear skirts, robes, and dresses running around trees in the forest like a dryer without cling free. Sometimes i figure this to b a problem. In fact i figure this to be 99 problems. Yes indeed,  i have 99 problems but i can't remember any of them. I am strictly philosophical though. Now what was i doing here? Let me lit this old toby. The finest weed in the south valley. Oh now, i do remember! Yes indeed! I was seeking acceptance. We shall infiltrate the dark secrets of this realm, for Gandalf the lord o mighty is love, Gandalf is Life. Accept me and i shall be your shephard for lyf.

I am originally from Maia and am the wisest of them all.

And so, he showed his trust is achieveable, and became, what you, in this century, refer to as Moderator.

But it does not end here! Every orc is an orc in disguise. Speculate on that, but you might not have seen them in your time. It is only a matter of time, before an orc will come. And when that happens, we will be ready.

Kind as always, Gandalf.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gandalf's post:
  • run SPOT run
Code:
Gandalf: Every orc is an orc in disguise

Dude that doesnt even make sense