Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winning the entire game??
Has anyone done this? 

Twice I have played so long that there ended up being no one else playing but a few.  The first time I lost out when I was 4 out of 7 players left....the second time I finished #1 after killing the last guy.  

It doesn't seem to make sense for this to be possible since there  are thousands of people playing at any one time.  Does the system at some point stop new entrances into a certain game?
dunno, but I heard that sometimes u are redirected to sessions with fewer players. never happend to me so I cant telll if its true
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Oh yes it's veryyy common!!!
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
thats becoz yore a ishtari, it doesnt count
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Yes, if you wait long enough players are no longer directed to that server, so if you die you're dead... Meaning that if you manage to stay alive you'll eventually be the last one there, as soon as that happens you're forced to a new server.
-LKD70
I was able to play until i remained the last one couple of times , i got bored and splited and ate the green bushes Tongue , but after a couple of minutes the i was redirected to an other server with players on it .
To err is human , to forgive divine !
Happens every now and then.
(08-25-2015, 10:45 PM)LKD70 Wrote: Yes, if you wait long enough players are no longer directed to that server, so if you die you're dead... Meaning that if you manage to stay alive you'll eventually be the last one there, as soon as that happens you're forced to a new server.

Called Viruses, for future reference Smile
-LKD70
I dont think there is winning point
(08-16-2015, 04:48 AM)#1STUNNA Wrote: Has anyone done this? 

Twice I have played so long that there ended up being no one else playing but a few.  The first time I lost out when I was 4 out of 7 players left....the second time I finished #1 after killing the last guy.  

It doesn't seem to make sense for this to be possible since there  are thousands of people playing at any one time.  Does the system at some point stop new entrances into a certain game?

There are times that I experienced this. Since I've been playing for months now, I suddenly find myself at the Leader boards even though I just started playing on that day. I don't like those stuff from happening. I like to work my way to the leader boards when there are many players. Big Grin