Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead or Not Dead?
Tongue 
Dead or Not Dead, that is the question.

My physical body is not dead but my soul is the opposite. Sorry, depressing, I know. 

Anyways, yes, I've been working on school n stuff. School's going semi-good, thanks for asking.

I've been loosing sleep as well as sanity, but that's ok. 
I'm doing a sleep study-ish. I have a fit-bit like thing on my wrist that will track my motion every day for 2 weeks. I just have to write down stuff on the sheet of paper that they gave me, like when I go to sleep, when I'm awake, when I go to school, etc. It's pretty cool actually. The only part that sucks is that it's like a watch, so trying to sleep with a itchy band on my wrist 24/7 is weird.

Been getting better at digital design in my opinion. Found a couple of new techniques that I've required. But that's it.

^ Those are the only real life-updates to be honest. 

Anything I missed or any questions are acceptable.
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 5 users Like FGFC820's post:
  • Joker, Relax , Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
Ahhhh unlucky bro I'm ridiculously busy rn and I have like.. An hour for fun like every day xD

PS: my soul is as empty as my brothers sex-life
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • FGFC820
Before I even clicked this thread I thought this was a misplaced forum game  Big Grin

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
I'm very concerned about the fact that you say your soul is dead. I have had feelings of being empty inside and when your are trying to figure out your place in this world, it can be very difficult. I'm only telling you this so you know that I understand what you're feeling. I'm not sure why you are feeling the way you are, but I'm here if you need a friend ❤️. I'm very good at listening, I won't judge you, and I won't share your information. Please know that whatever you are going through will pass, and the sun will shine again. Sometimes we have to weather some storms, but you must hang in there. The rainbow at the end is worth the temporary storm. If you need me....I'm here for you

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 4 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • FGFC820, Relax , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
Did I just assume @FGFC820's gender?

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • FGFC820
I... Don't... Understand xD

i think i think too much