Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nice movies
Big Grin 
(Inspired from the 'Goods Reads' thread) Tongue

So, on this thread you can post a movie you like (or a series of movies) and explain why you like it Big Grin

Mine:

Pirates of the Caribbean 1 t/m 3
These have to be some of my favourites. I like pirates in general, they're pretty cool. These movies are full with adventure, some fight scenes and humor, mainly because of Captain Jack Sparrow. He's hilarious and the way walks, it's to funny Big Grin And Barbossa and Davy Jones are also pretty cool. I don't really like the 4th one because it was too different, mainly because a lot of the original cast wasn't in this movie.

[Image: open-uri20150422-12561-nie8b7_49ceb417.jpeg]
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 3 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
My favorite film is:
[Image: latest?cb=20101001182826]
I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series, however, Deathly Hallows was my favorite.
For those who haven't watched Harry Potter before, but like things like magic and adventure, then I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND IT TO YOU!
I know @Breakfast is also a fan, but I don't know if anyone else is...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 2 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Relax , ℱIRE
My favorite movie is this:
[Image: The_Iron_Giant_poster.JPG]

I've watched it so often when I was little, and loved it to deatch because it had to do with robots and stuff... since then it always had a special place in my heart.

And I saw and like both of yours too @ℱIRE & @CantREKTMe
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , Konoha , Relax , ℱIRE
I personally like this one:
[Image: large_uU9R1byS3USozpzWJ5oz7YAkXyk.jpg]
Because i am into the horror stuff.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Harry Potter, hunger games, divergent trilogy ( I was disappointed by the maze runner because compared to the book it's GARBAGE )

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
I have to agree with @Konoha .  Nice!!!!
This could be in our future ... or something even worse  Big Grin

[Image: Avpmovie.jpg]
Bullies have personal issues.
(11-02-2016, 10:48 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I have to agree with @Konoha .  Nice!!!!
This could be in our future ... or something even worse  Big Grin

[Image: Avpmovie.jpg]

Do you want to be the predator or the alien? Kappa
I'm going for predator honestly. Kappa
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
I haven't been to see a truly incredible movie in... many years. Maybe it had something to do with me being young then, but probably it had more to do with the cost of going to one back then. Even if I hated a movie, we'd just go out and eat afterwards, and rip the movie a new one. :|

I think thsse 3 movies have to be my Top 3:

#1. Highlander
     The movie garnered 'cult' status, and I guess, with the help of some friends, I was hooked on it. A pure-fun movie, very little of it came from reality. It had some excellent sword fighting scenes, the good vs. evil theme, enough humour (thanks to the guy who played Kurgan, and Sean Connery). "There can be ONLY ONE!"
      (And I will never forget seeing the sequel... coming out dejected, and hollering at the top of my lungs, "There can be only One! ^%$#$ TWO!!")

#2: Aliens
    Normally, I'm not a horror guy at all.... But between the special effects, which were bar-raising for that time period, and all the attention paid to detail, made it more believable for me. It may also have had something to do with a friend and I, after having seen it once, chooseing a series of 4 other female "victims" to see it with -- we'd each sit on either side of her, and we knew exactly when to jab her in the side. I'm pretty sure one of those times, I came home with a pop-soaked shirt & pants... but it was worth it. (Yes, I was an eeeevil little squirrel then.)

#3: The Princess Bride
    This has to be what I'd consider "The Perfect Date Movie". Enough action to keep the guy happy, and enough sap, and pursuing of "true love" to keep the gal happy also. Plus lots of humour throughout. It had an amazing cast.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
all da star wars movies, force awakens was okay.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
SHERLOCK
It is one of the few shows nowadays that actually make you have to think.
Strictly not a movie, but the episodes are almost as long as a short movie (usually one hour and 30 minutes long).
It's also got a mind-bogglingly impressive cast, including Benedict Cumberbatch ([Sherlock Holmes] from Doctor Strange) and Martin Freeman ([Dr. Watson] from The Hobbit).

[Image: Sherlock.jpg]

H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
My fav movies are the Lord of the Rings 1, 2 and 3 xD
They are good and long and they are a cool fantasy, action and adventure trilogy...
The Lord of the Rings was filmed in new zealand, and you can even go to the creek where the nazgul got washed away whilst trying to chase frodo! Big Grin
Plus, gandalf is MLG so... Tongue
xXTemPoXx
#ILIKEANIMALS
[Image: jaguar-animal-cubs-wallpaper-4.jpg]