Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Lagg"
I know this will sound strange but i live in eu and each time i get on agar.io (in the morning) it doesnt lagg but a few hours later the lag is real.can someone tells me why this happens???
No lag anymore. Bots removed. Only extension left to use.
It could be your internet or your pc's speed.
It also has to do with your ISP (internet service provider) and how much traffic they can sustain. You've probably noticed that internet speeds slow down during specific times, like holidays and after school hours, when there are a greater number of people using bandwidth.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-23-2016, 12:31 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: It also has to do with your ISP (internet service provider) and how much traffic they can sustain. You've probably noticed that internet speeds slow down during specific times, like holidays and after school hours, when there are a greater number of people using bandwidth.

tl;dr version
if more people use your internet, it'll be slower most likely.
(01-22-2016, 01:15 PM)Kobey Wrote: I know this will sound strange but i live in eu and each time i get on agar.io (in the morning) it doesnt lagg but a few hours later the lag is real.can someone tells me why this happens???
I think that mostly is because not that many people play in the morning and we dont have big time zone differences in the EU, so that could be a cause.
[Image: Voakie.png]
If the lag becomes unbearable, and your laptop is overheating, take a break, shut down the laptop, go get some fresh air for like 15-30 minutes. When you come back turn your device back on and start playing!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]