Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayee (:
Heart 
Soooo I talk a lot in the AGF chat, but I'm otherwise normally pretty silent. Tongue Here's a few facts about myself.

Names I normally use:
♛qυєєи2gσσd
αятιѕтукツ
No Split/No W

Playing style:
-I prefer to stay small, to terrorize others  Blush
-I really enjoy moving around as much as possible to lure, then I eat anyone who attacks me.
-If I get too big, I tend to intentionally pop on viruses to get rid of extra mass so I can move easier.

Talking to me:
-I have a mouth like a sailor, which I've been working on so I don't offend people as much  Sleepy
-I complain a lot about people targeting me (because I make them angry by luring them).
-I really like to get along with everyone, so I haven't joined a clan, as to avoid any drama.

Random things:
-I have a totally healthy fascination with human skulls. Angel
-I play RuneScape (side note--3 (( correction - 4! )) of the icons used on the forum threads are from RuneScape).
-I'm an artist and I work on mainly on commission, but I specialize in fanart, skulls, and wolves.

Not sure what else to say, soooo...... yep.  Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 11 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Breakfast , Final, fisa, Mikasa, Relax , Squirrel , Supergirl , Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Thumbs Up 
(10-31-2016, 03:47 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: -I really like to get along with everyone, so I haven't joined a clan, as to avoid any drama.

... exatcly my thinking  Exclamation

Quote:QueenHeather

-I'm an artist and I work on mainly on commission, but I specialize in fanart, skulls, and wolves.

... WOW  Exclamation
Heart

WELCOME QueenHeather  Exclamation
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(10-31-2016, 03:47 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: Soooo I talk a lot in the AGF chat, but I'm otherwise normally pretty silent. Tongue Here's a few facts about myself.

Names I normally use:
♛qυєєи2gσσd
αятιѕтукツ
No Split/No W

Playing style:
-I really enjoy moving around as much as possible to lure, then I eat anyone who attacks me.
-If I get too big, I tend to intentionally pop on viruses to get rid of extra mass so I can move easier.

Talking to me:
-I have a mouth like a sailor, which I've been working on so I don't offend people as much  Sleepy
-I complain a lot about people targeting me (because I make them angry by luring them).
-I really like to get along with everyone, so I haven't joined a clan, as to avoid any drama.

Random things:
-I play RuneScape (side note--3 of the icons used on the forum threads are from RuneScape).

Hi Queen Heather!

I'd say 'welcome', but you got here in June, so somehow it doesn't feel right! (But you are!! ...welcome, that is.)

But, I'm glad that you came out of the woodwork a bit, and posted! I hope that we see more of that!

Good intentions, never joining a clan... but as they say, you can never please everyone, all the time, so if you're ever comfy, why not do it? (Join a clan.) If it means more good convo, and playing more with good people, it sounds like a 'win' to me!

I hope that all goes well for you, and I'm glad that you're a sneaky sort (I too, prefer the play of being small -- stay agile, stay aware, keep the bigger picture clear) of warrior. Wink And that the "Battle of the sexes" lured you out into the open!

Your rep gave me the clues I needed. Big Grin

May these be the first posts of many more to come!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hey there! I'm assuming you Drew your Avatar? Very impressive!

Welcome to the part of the Forums, that Is not called shoutbox xD
[Image: Voakie.png]
(10-31-2016, 07:30 AM)Voakie Wrote: Hey there! I'm assuming you Drew your Avatar? Very impressive!

Ahh Sadly I didn't draw my avatar, it's artwork by Xrista Stavrou. We do have a very similar style, but Xrista's is digitally made and I use traditional mediums like watercolor or charcoal. I'm definitely a major fan of hers!
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Voakie
(10-31-2016, 03:47 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: Soooo I talk a lot in the AGF chat, but I'm otherwise normally pretty silent. Tongue Here's a few facts about myself.

Names I normally use:
♛qυєєи2gσσd
αятιѕтукツ
No Split/No W

Playing style:

Talking to me:

Random things:
-I play RuneScape (side note--3 of the icons used on the forum threads are from RuneScape).

I can vouche for @QueenHeather playing style. IT WORKS REALLY WELL!
Bullies have personal issues.
Welcome @QueenHeather!
I know you by a different name in game however: ♛qυєєи2gσσd
You're a pretty solid player, love playing against ya!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Welcome to the forums!  Big Grin
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Welcome to the forums. I've seen you play and you're pretty good.

(10-31-2016, 07:39 AM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 07:30 AM)Voakie Wrote: Hey there! I'm assuming you Drew your Avatar? Very impressive!

Ahh Sadly I didn't draw my avatar, it's artwork by Xrista Stavrou. We do have a very similar style, but Xrista's is digitally made and I use traditional mediums like watercolor or charcoal. I'm definitely a major fan of hers!

Well, as the posts here have gone, people continue to recognize your playstyle!

And now I'll be looking for your first opinion piece! Wink

I, for one, can't wait to see it!

(Hah! How strange english is. Those two lines were both redundant, and conflicting!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to the forums Big Grin

I really like the art of your avatar Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"