Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Agario Montage :)
Hey guys whats up its Scarce here and today i made another fu*king video so watch it Smile

HINT: ITS A MONTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtluJgzfwE
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
This kid legit went on 4 different accounts to dislike my video after he started shit with me for saying he should eliminate something in the editing. I was trying to help the poor thing and he lashed out, then went all immature and disliked it and or got his slaves to do it.

How immature, disrespectful and annoying. You are cancer
(11-03-2016, 12:10 AM)Korean Wrote: This kid legit went on 4 different accounts to dislike my video after he started shit with me for saying he should eliminate something in the editing. I was trying to help the poor thing and he lashed out, then went all immature and disliked it and or got his slaves to do it.

ill tell you this again bro lmao if you dont like it leave
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(11-03-2016, 12:10 AM)Korean Wrote: This kid legit went on 4 different accounts to dislike my video after he started shit with me for saying he should eliminate something in the editing. I was trying to help the poor thing and he lashed out, then went all immature and disliked it and or got his slaves to do it.

[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Relax
(11-03-2016, 02:16 PM)SkyDoge Wrote:

Why are you such a hippicrite? You say this yet if you didnt like my video you could have left. Yet you feel the need to use 4 accounts to dislike my video, Probobly 4 likes put on your video as well. 

I dont have to leave to inform people of how scummy you truly are
(11-04-2016, 12:18 AM)Korean Wrote:

Why are you such a hippicrite? You say this yet if you didnt like my video you could have left. Yet you feel the need to use 4 accounts to dislike my video, Probobly 4 likes put on your video as well. 

cry cry cry hahahaha
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(11-04-2016, 01:05 AM)Relax Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 01:01 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:

cry cry cry hahahaha
To be fair, his original comment on your video wasn't mean spirited, more of a critique, and you followed suit by hating on him. Seriously, if you don't want criticism, get off the internet.

Your response is what caused the problem. This is honestly some of the stupidest 'drama' on AGF. Doesn't take the cake, but close.
Relax shut up your a stupid femenist your worst than plsdont you think your good but your garbage and your ego is almost as high as mine
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(11-04-2016, 04:03 AM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 02:16 PM)SkyDoge Wrote: ill tell you this again bro lmao if you dont like it leave

cry cry cry hahahaha
To be fair, his original comment on your video wasn't mean spirited, more of a critique, and you followed suit by hating on him. Seriously, if you don't want criticism, get off the internet.

Your response is what caused the problem. This is honestly some of the stupidest 'drama' on AGF. Doesn't take the cake, but close.
Relax shut up your a stupid femenist your worst than plsdont you think your good but your garbage and your ego is almost as high as mine

What you are doing here is harassment. It's your choice if you want to  act like an 8 year old that doesn't get his ice cream with extra sprinkles, or want to get away without a warning, and probably a higher reputation (not meaning numbers).
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Relax

cry cry cry hahahaha

(11-04-2016, 08:46 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 12:18 AM)Korean Wrote: Why are you such a hippicrite? You say this yet if you didnt like my video you could have left. Yet you feel the need to use 4 accounts to dislike my video, Probobly 4 likes put on your video as well. 

cry cry cry hahahaha

What you are doing here is harassment. It's your choice if you want to  act like an 8 year old that doesn't get his ice cream with extra sprinkles, or want to get away without a warning, and probably a higher reputation (not meaning numbers).

(11-04-2016, 08:15 PM)Relax Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 01:05 AM)Relax Wrote: To be fair, his original comment on your video wasn't mean spirited, more of a critique, and you followed suit by hating on him. Seriously, if you don't want criticism, get off the internet.

Install grammarly.

https://www.grammarly.com/?AT3663=3

Now that you guys see how much of an ass and how immature he is, can you see why i made my OP
(11-04-2016, 12:18 AM)Korean Wrote: Why are you such a hippicrite? You say this yet if you didnt like my video you could have left. Yet you feel the need to use 4 accounts to dislike my video, Probobly 4 likes put on your video as well. 

cry cry cry hahahaha

oh no its Voakie dont hurt me waaaaaaaaaaaa

(11-04-2016, 10:38 PM)Korean Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 02:16 PM)SkyDoge Wrote: ill tell you this again bro lmao if you dont like it leave

cry cry cry hahahaha

(11-04-2016, 01:01 AM)SkyDoge Wrote: cry cry cry hahahaha

(11-04-2016, 01:05 AM)Relax Wrote: To be fair, his original comment on your video wasn't mean spirited, more of a critique, and you followed suit by hating on him. Seriously, if you don't want criticism, get off the internet.

Install grammarly.

Now that you guys see how much of an ass and how immature he is, can you see why i made my OP

im like this to 95% percent of people i dont like or who i think are annoying idc what you @Relax @Voakie or @Korean think i dont like either of you therefore i dont care what you have to say

Install grammarly.

thanks bro will not consider
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT: