Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ƝMҚ|❅Cιλɴ (NEW CLAN)
Hello My name is Blend and I have decided to create a clan. The clan will only consist of people that are skilled and I will be based on the following:

Trciksplit
Splitrun
High Score of 30k (or higher)

The clan will be expected to be ACTIVE 

If you want to join you must contact me at my gmail and I will check it when I can, My gmail is [email protected] or reply to this thread, Im new to the forum so its safer through gmail n.n

Info of the clan:

The clan is NMK which means No mercy Killers.
We will Use skype to play but if you dont have skype we can work things out so nobody is excluded.
I want the clan to have people from different time zones so the most of the time so you can team with anybody you want 8) I have an idea but that will be secret to the clan and will only affect members.

Thanks for reading I hope you take the time to see if you can join, Have a nice day and Keep it cool n.n
(01-22-2016, 03:52 AM)BL3NDAG Wrote: Hello My name is Blend and I have decided to create a clan. The clan will only consist of people that are skilled and I will be based on the following:

Trciksplit
Splitrun
High Score of 30k (or higher)

The clan will be expected to be ACTIVE 

If you want to join you must contact me at my gmail and I will check it when I can, My gmail is [email protected] or reply to this thread, Im new to the forum so its safer through gmail n.n

Info of the clan:

The clan is NMK which means No mercy Killers.
We will Use skype to play but if you dont have skype we can work things out so nobody is excluded.
I want the clan to have people from different time zones so the most of the time so you can team with anybody you want 8) I have an idea but that will be secret to the clan and will only affect members.

Thanks for reading I hope you take the time to see if you can join, Have a nice day and Keep it cool n.n

Check Discord out, its free and you dont need to register:
CLICK HERE

GL with the clan
[Image: Voakie.png]