Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back!
GREAT NEWS, I'm back. I had to leave cause now that I am in Year 11 (Grade 11) I think, I have to revise for upcoming mocks (Tests similar to exams) So I can get good grades/marks for when I do the real Exam
Pretty sure this might/might not surprise any of you but It sure did to me
I see there is a new "Want bots" menu on the homepage, YES! Now I don't need to be using my bots and making sora mad at me <3
Wondering if anything new happened? No, Not really, Except another funeral but this time, It was someone I didn't really know in person, I just got sent a invite so I came
Am I going to be as active as I was last time? Hmmmm, Good question, I know, YES I WILL BE ACTIVE LIKE I WAS LAST TIME
Will I be giving anyone my mass bots? Hell no, If I do, Sora will remove my sexy greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen name and other people will keep bothering me like nuts
Do i still love you guys? Hmmmmmmm, I don't know, Do I love you guys or not?? Just kidding, I love you all to death Heart  Could not be happier in my life
Thanks for reading this
-Storm
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 3 users Like Storm網's post:
  • Reaction , Relax , ✨101✨
(10-28-2016, 09:52 PM)Relax Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 09:17 PM)Storm網 Wrote: GREAT NEWS, I'm back. I had to leave cause now that I am in Year 11 (Grade 11) I think, I have to revise for upcoming mocks (Tests similar to exams) So I can get good grades/marks for when I do the real Exam
Pretty sure this might/might not surprise any of you but It sure did to me
I see there is a new "Want bots" menu on the homepage, YES! Now I don't need to be using my bots and making sora mad at me <3
Wondering if anything new happened? No, Not really, Except another funeral but this time, It was someone I didn't really know in person, I just got sent a invite so I came
Am I going to be as active as I was last time? Hmmmm, Good question, I know, YES I WILL BE ACTIVE LIKE I WAS LAST TIME
Will I be giving anyone my mass bots? Hell no, If I do, Sora will remove my sexy greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen name and other people will keep bothering me like nuts
Do i still love you guys? Hmmmmmmm, I don't know, Do I love you guys or not?? Just kidding, I love you all to death Heart  Could not be happier in my life
Thanks for reading this
-Storm

Welcome back m8. Have fun filling up the recent posts again Tongue

That will be Eazy PZ <3
Build a bridge and get over it!
[Image: 2fbe0528f2804f98ae33e4bbd25a2c91.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]