Autumn too
Summer
Spring
Winter
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful autumn?
I recently shot these 2 photos of trees. Yes trees. I love this time of the year... Here you go:

[Image: QQPk198.jpg] (excuse the quality of the above, zoomed in)

[Image: KZ5iYf9.jpg]

I can understand that a few of you don't like autumn cuz it's cold. But hey, winter is way too cold and summer way too hot. I'll stick with autums Big Grin

Your thoughts? Tree pics are appreciated too Tongue

(Trees belong to my school(-yard), shots from inside classrooms were taken whilst the break. No sue pls)
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Joker, Mikasa, Reaction , ™ Chronic
The orange-red trees always look cool  Angel

And I wish I could skip summer Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
I enjoy the weather of Spring and Summer. Well... when I was keeping America on their toes anyways.
Don't try to play crazy with me, I'm a lot better at it. 
 -Joker

(10-27-2016, 06:03 PM)Voakie Wrote: I recently shot these 2 photos of trees. Yes trees. I love this time of the year... Here you go:

~snipped trees~

[Image: KZ5iYf9.jpg]

I can understand that a few of you don't like autumn cuz it's cold. But hey, winter is way too cold and summer way too hot. I'll stick with autums Big Grin

Your thoughts? Tree pics are appreciated too Tongue

(Trees belong to my school(-yard), shots from inside classrooms were taken whilst the break. No sue pls)

Being in Canada, the summers are perrfect!  Rarely 'too hot'. The spring and fall/autumn are nice enough... and well, us-Canucks are expected t like the wintertime!

Which means, we love it, all-year-round!

But if I have to pick a fave, it's definitely summertime.

As for pics of trees... for obvious reasons, I love 'em!

Like this one.

I'd consider it nest-material, except... it has no nearby trees, limiting escape vectors.

A squirrel needs his escape vectors!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax
Yes, autumn trees are beautiful indeed and so is the season overall. It's not hot and neither is it cold - just right. My friend snapped a picture, when we headed down to the park quite a while ago, it's massive there and the scenery was great. Thought I'd share it with you guys.
[Image: fall-trees-2.jpg]
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Voakie
I love summer. So warm Smile
I live in Iceland, so that cold is normal and doesn't bother me at all. Summer on the other hand kills me because I'm not used to the heat at all.

Atleast you guys have a beautiful Autumn. Because for me, all the leafs just drop and don't leave anything beautiful because of the weather aswell :'/
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(10-27-2016, 06:17 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: The orange-red trees always look cool  Angel

How hot is it there, in the summertime?

And is excessive heat the reason that you don't like the summertime?
Fight the Good Fight
(10-29-2016, 02:15 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 06:17 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: The orange-red trees always look cool  Angel

How hot is it there, in the summertime?

And is excessive heat the reason that you don't like the summertime?

Well, there are several reasons for me not liking summer. (Temperatures in summer are usually between 25 and 30 degrees Celcius)

The first being that when there is quite a high temperature, I always feel less excitement to be doing stuff, thus getting bored.

The second reason is that when it's cold, it's quite easy to get warm. But when it's warm, it's not easy to get cold.

The third reason is all the annoying wasps and bees and musquitos and flies and all the other insects.
 Sometimes it is SO BAD that I had better not open my mouth when I cycle home after school :|

[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie
(10-29-2016, 08:23 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Well, there are several reasons for me not liking summer. (Temperatures in summer are usually between 25 and 30 degrees Celcius)

The first being that when there is quite a high temperature, I always feel less excitement to be doing stuff, thus getting bored.

The second reason is that when it's cold, it's quite easy to get warm. But when it's warm, it's not easy to get cold.

The third reason is all the annoying wasps and bees and musquitos and flies and all the other insects.
 Sometimes it is SO BAD that I had better not open my mouth when I cycle home after school :|

Hmm, the temperatures are similar, for summers here in Canada. You can get as high as 35C, but that is quite rare.

And okay, I agree with the wasps thing. :| I have twice in my life now, unknowingly carried a wasps nest through my carport. (lol)

But I know why we had so many... In our front yard, we have a bunch of berries. raspberries, blackberries, and so on.

At the side of the house, we had a trellis, and two grape vines. And in the back yard, we had a cherry tree, and an apricot tree. With all of those being fruits high in natural sugar, the wasps just loved our place! We've since gotten rid of the grape vines... and the apricot tree has died. Hopefully someone won't be stubborn and try to plant another one. (lol)

I found your second reason interesting -- also quite true.

I'm just surprised, because here, it seems the most fun activities, sports, canoeing, camping, fishing, amusement parks, etc., all seem to be assiciated with the summer time. Half of those either seem... impractical in the winter (try playing baseball on a frozen field... lol! It IS possible, but mannnn, you'll probably do it exactly once), or outright closed (like amusement parks).
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
(10-29-2016, 11:29 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 08:23 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Well, there are several reasons for me not liking summer. (Temperatures in summer are usually between 25 and 30 degrees Celcius)

I found your second reason interesting -- also quite true.

I'm just surprised, because here, it seems the most fun activities, sports, canoeing, camping, fishing, amusement parks, etc., all seem to be assiciated with the summer time. Half of those either seem... impractical in the winter (try playing baseball on a frozen field... lol! It IS possible, but mannnn, you'll probably do it exactly once), or outright closed (like amusement parks).

The thing is, if you're cold, you can just put on some more clothing. Very simple. But it's not the same with heat. Taking off your clothes won't work  Confused Tongue Angel (Not with me anyways)

And true, winter is not good for outside activities. 
And what I also find strange is that people are less willing to get an ice cream or milkshake in winter Tongue (Although it is kinda logical I guess Undecided )

(10-29-2016, 01:57 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: The thing is, if you're cold, you can just put on some more clothing. Very simple. But it's not the same with heat. Taking off your clothes won't work  Confused Tongue Angel (Not with me anyways)

And true, winter is not good for outside activities. 
And what I also find strange is that people are less willing to get an ice cream or milkshake in winter Tongue (Although it is kinda logical I guess Undecided )

I hear you... and here in Canada, the wanton removal of clothing could land you in the back of a squad car, with some 'splaining to do in front of a judge. And probably ending in some outlandish fine.

But you're a guy. We can at least get rid of our shirts... wear thin shorts... drink tons of water... play in the water (I can't believe that didn't make my last list!), and so on!

Plus... summers are awesonme for ~cough~ err, let's call it, 'bird watching'! C'mon!! How can summer not be the best? (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ℱIRE
Autumn is a beautiful time of the year. It's not hot, it's not cold. It's a time when you could read a nice book, relax. When you walk outside, you see the beautiful trees and you feel really good,. I remember there was a book on a girl who said summer was her best season, but then she thought of autumn. Now her favorite is autumn. 

Here's a story: So when it was autumn, there was a tree, and the leaves were falling off. The girl felt she was dying, and felt worse when each time a leaf fell. So, there was one more leaf, and she was almost about to die. 

Then, when it was raining, an artist went out into the cold rain, went to the window of the girl's window, and drew on the wall a leaf that looked really real. So, whenever the girl looked at the wall, she would see the leaf, thinking that it was real. But because of the cold rain and weather, the artist was very sick, and DIED. But he was happy for the girl.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Voakie