Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Joker Introduction.
(10-27-2016, 12:04 AM)Joker Wrote: Hello boys, girls, and Batman supports (Which you shouldn't be!). My name is the Joker, yes you're mind is not fooling with you. I am the one from all the Batman shows, but I am not that one from Suicide Squad... that's my bro! 

Anyways, my name is Simon and I'm 20 years old from Greece, but soon want to move because I don't like Greece. The job I do is shoot cards at people and keep Greece on it's toes ~Hahaha!!~ but that's my part-time job... didn't suspect that did you! ~Hehe~ My full time job is that I build and install cabinets for either houses or hotels. It's a good job. 

Yes, the Joker does listen to music, and NO! I don't listen to Batman's stupid little tunes... I like to listen to real music! Like Classical Rock and Trap music. 

I'm also a Nuclear Scientist. Well... a basic one anyways since I don't know everything about it, but I love doing it. Don't worry... a nuke or hydrogen bomb won't hit your country. I'm not THAT evil! ~Creeps to the little special red button~ 

That's my crazy introduction, can't wait to meet you guys!

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to your making me laugh so much, that I fall out of trees doing it!

Now, about those shrooms of yours. While I am a 'meat & alternatives' type eater, of which shrooms are 'alternative', I prefer nuts to shrooms, and will avoid shrooms at all cooooooosstss!!" (Just because I'm a partly nocturnal squirrel, does not mean that I also wish to glow in the dark, eh?!)

Do you still use the line, "Where does he get all these wwwwwooonnnnderful toyyyyss?!"
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-27-2016, 06:19 PM)Joker Wrote: Shame, @Conquest... much shame! You would rather join the side of a bat? C'mon man! Use the brains....

Criminals have tons of benefits then heroes, we get free cars, food, women (Sometimes, and hopefully they don't kill you), and sometimes cities! ~Haha~

Being a law breaker is not hard, but enforcing the law, now that is a different story ~ Dixie Normus

Honestly ? Joker > Batman

Buttttttt batman is Kewl also
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(10-27-2016, 12:04 AM)Joker Wrote: Hello boys, girls, and Batman supports (Which you shouldn't be!). My name is the Joker, yes you're mind is not fooling with you. I am the one from all the Batman shows, but I am not that one from Suicide Squad... that's my bro! 

Anyways, my name is Simon and I'm 20 years old from Greece, but soon want to move because I don't like Greece. The job I do is shoot cards at people and keep Greece on it's toes ~Hahaha!!~ but that's my part-time job... didn't suspect that did you! ~Hehe~ My full time job is that I build and install cabinets for either houses or hotels. It's a good job. 

Yes, the Joker does listen to music, and NO! I don't listen to Batman's stupid little tunes... I like to listen to real music! Like Classical Rock and Trap music. 

I'm also a Nuclear Scientist. Well... a basic one anyways since I don't know everything about it, but I love doing it. Don't worry... a nuke or hydrogen bomb won't hit your country. I'm not THAT evil! ~Creeps to the little special red button~ 

Welcome! I'm glad we have another new active member! Big Grin
~Hori
(10-27-2016, 07:52 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to your making me laugh so much, that I fall out of trees doing it!

Now, about those shrooms of yours. While I am a 'meat & alternatives' type eater, of which shrooms are 'alternative', I prefer nuts to shrooms, and will avoid shrooms at all cooooooosstss!!" (Just because I'm a partly nocturnal squirrel, does not mean that I also wish to glow in the dark, eh?!)

Do you still use the line, "Where does he get all these wwwwwooonnnnderful toyyyyss?!"

That line is the line of my life @Squirrel ~Haha~ 

I can hook you up on the shroom market! I mean... (Not to tell my secrete) How the hell do you think I act so loopy and commit horrible crimes and not feel the pain afterwards?! So... since you live in a tree... shrooms may be hard to find, after all Gotham has a black market! So I don't need to go scramble for them in the forest.

Forest shrooms, forest shrooms, hmm... Ahaha! Look for a Mushroom called the Magic Mushroom (It's a legit thing... Google can prove that) and eat that wack thing. It's not a problem for Squirrels though. Your metabolism is able to take the POWER! ~Hehe~ Good luck.
Don't try to play crazy with me, I'm a lot better at it. 
 -Joker

That is a weird introduction, but made me laugh! Welcome to the Forums! Glad you came @Joker Wink
(10-27-2016, 09:12 PM)Joker Wrote: That line is the line of my life @Squirrel ~Haha~ 

I can hook you up on the shroom market! I mean... (Not to tell my secrete) How the hell do you think I act so loopy and commit horrible crimes and not feel the pain afterwards?! So... since you live in a tree... shrooms may be hard to find, after all Gotham has a black market! So I don't need to go scramble for them in the forest.

Forest shrooms, forest shrooms, hmm... Ahaha! Look for a Mushroom called the Magic Mushroom (It's a legit thing... Google can prove that) and eat that wack thing. It's not a problem for Squirrels though. Your metabolism is able to take the POWER! ~Hehe~ Good luck.

Shrooms, hard to find?!

~makes angry noises~

I find them naturally... tearing up the trunk of a tree, one second, then claw sinking not into bark, but something soft & squishy the next, then that dreaded falling sensation... left staring up at the branches, flat on my back.

~more angry noises~ Danged shrooms!!

No, no, sorry that I can't avail myself of your economic ventures, but I have no use for the things.
Fight the Good Fight
Is it just me or does @Joker sound like @Squirrel ? Kappa
Anyways, nice introduction @Joker . And i'm a Joker supporter so dw. Blud
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(10-28-2016, 05:27 AM)Konoha Wrote: Is it just me or does @Joker sound like @Squirrel ? Kappa

ME?! Sound like a Joker?!

I do like to joke. And I love to have fun.

But no... I don't think I sound like that.

So, hopefully, it's just you. :|
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(10-28-2016, 05:27 AM)Konoha Wrote: Is it just me or does @Joker sound like @Squirrel ? Kappa

Ahaha! Yes! I have another supporter. ~holds gun up~ Now give me all your cash. 'Kappa

Thanks for welcoming me man. Hope to talk more in the future. No, I would never be a @Squirrel EVER! Some drugs may make me feel like a Squirrel but I'm not one. Wink
 -Joker

(10-28-2016, 11:01 AM)Joker Wrote:

Ahaha! Yes! I have another supporter. ~holds gun up~ Now give me all your cash. 'Kappa

Thanks for welcoming me man. Hope to talk more in the future. No, I would never be a @Squirrel EVER! Some drugs may make me feel like a Squirrel but I'm not one. Wink

-holds gun to Joker meanwhile he does it aswell-

You think i don't know your tricks? Kappa
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Joker
I have 15,000+ of them, so you don't know all! ~Hehe~
 -Joker

(10-28-2016, 05:22 PM)Joker Wrote: I have 15,000+ of them, so you don't know all! ~Hehe~

I surely know 15,001+ but okay Kappa
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!