Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Joker Introduction.
Hello boys, girls, and Batman supports (Which you shouldn't be!). My name is the Joker, yes you're mind is not fooling with you. I am the one from all the Batman shows, but I am not that one from Suicide Squad... that's my bro! 

Anyways, my name is Simon and I'm 20 years old from Greece, but soon want to move because I don't like Greece. The job I do is shoot cards at people and keep Greece on it's toes ~Hahaha!!~ but that's my part-time job... didn't suspect that did you! ~Hehe~ My full time job is that I build and install cabinets for either houses or hotels. It's a good job. 

Yes, the Joker does listen to music, and NO! I don't listen to Batman's stupid little tunes... I like to listen to real music! Like Classical Rock and Trap music. 

I'm also a Nuclear Scientist. Well... a basic one anyways since I don't know everything about it, but I love doing it. Don't worry... a nuke or hydrogen bomb won't hit your country. I'm not THAT evil! ~Creeps to the little special red button~ 

That's my crazy introduction, can't wait to meet you guys!
Don't try to play crazy with me, I'm a lot better at it. 
 -Joker

[-] The following 7 users Like Joker's post:
  • Apix , Final, Relax , Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Lol, one interesting introduction. Welcome to the forums man! Have a good time here. Big Grin

(10-27-2016, 12:04 AM)Joker Wrote: Hello boys, girls, and Batman supports (Which you shouldn't be!). My name is the Joker, yes you're mind is not fooling with you. I am the one from all the Batman shows, but I am not that one from Suicide Squad... that's my bro! 

Anyways, my name is Simon and I'm 20 years old from Greece, but soon want to move because I don't like Greece. The job I do is shoot cards at people and keep Greece on it's toes ~Hahaha!!~ but that's my part-time job... didn't suspect that did you! ~Hehe~ My full time job is that I build and install cabinets for either houses or hotels. It's a good job. 

Yes, the Joker does listen to music, and NO! I don't listen to Batman's stupid little tunes... I like to listen to real music! Like Classical Rock and Trap music. 

I'm also a Nuclear Scientist. Well... a basic one anyways since I don't know everything about it, but I love doing it. Don't worry... a nuke or hydrogen bomb won't hit your country. I'm not THAT evil! ~Creeps to the little special red button~ 

That's my crazy introduction, can't wait to meet you guys!
Welcome to the forums Joker! I hope you have a blast here. We have a friendly community! 

Next day: Breaking news! A guy known as Joker on Agarioforums blows up part of the US!
Reward(Alive or dead) 
10 million USD

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

~Dances a victory dance~ Oh man I like to see messages like that @Reaction ~Hehe~

Thanks man for welcoming me to the forums. Can't wait to get to know everyone more and have some insane times together.
 -Joker

Welcome to this very cool forum Joker. I am probably the oldest person here. But that doesn't make me Super Man  .

While you are here you may run into @Supergirl . So be careful who you joke because the joke ...  may be on youBig Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
Oh! We have a Super here... ~Haha~ It'll be FUN to have a little fight with this Super. Don't us criminals always seem to end up in a place where these Super Hero's are?! Come on man, a peaceful place with no Supers would be nice! But any peaceful place isn't peaceful as long as I'm around!

Thanks for welcoming me @Relax and @TM Soloist can't wait to get to know you more.
 -Joker

Welcome to the forums Joker...

I'M A BATMAN SUPPORTER! AHAHAHAHA!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Joker
Hey Joker!
You look like an interesting person to know, hopefully we will have time to chat sometimes!
Anyways, I hope you will enjoy your stay. Have a good one!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Welcome to the forums! 

The Joker is really cool. I always like those.... mad villains Wink

PS: In your bio it says your name is Davis Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Joker
Ahhh my friend, looks like you got the name change you were desiring Smile
(also welcome to AGF, tho I sorta  talked to you before lol)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Welcome to the forums man! It's always a pleasure to see new members joining this fast-growing community.

As always, if you have any concerns, feel free to PM any of our members, who will be more than happy to help.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Welcome to the forums Joker! Glad to hear your nuclear bombs haven't infected you to the point where you actually start fireing them. Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
I'm batman....
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(10-27-2016, 06:02 PM)Conquest Wrote: I'm batman....

time to choose a side ay?
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Relax
Shame, @Conquest... much shame! You would rather join the side of a bat? C'mon man! Use the brains....

Criminals have tons of benefits then heroes, we get free cars, food, women (Sometimes, and hopefully they don't kill you), and sometimes cities! ~Haha~
 -Joker

[-] The following 1 user Likes Joker's post:
  • ℱIRE