Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im Zetrix
Hello everyone! Im Zetrix. 
I like to play agar.io 

I have a few questions
1. How do these color names work?
2 How do I make a clan? (I think I know)
3. How's everyone doing!

*Zetrix
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zetrix's post:
  • Supergirl
Hey man! Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy it here.  Big Grin

Ok, so you have a few questions, let me answer them real quick... Tongue

1. Coloured names work like this:
White - All users start with this.
Green - If you are seen as a user who is always online and has a good reputation, you are promoted to this colour.
Blue - You then need to offer something new to the forums and if an admin feels as if you have achieved that, then you are promoted to this colour.

(For more information on coloured names, check out the thread made by @Mikasa which explains it in more detail).

2. Well, making a clan can be easy or hard. Me, personally has not made or joined a clan before, but put it this way. Have you joined a clan before? Do you know some people that are able to possibly help set up the clan? Do you have the time for it? How will your clan keep in touch? Think about these questions first, but remember I'm not the full-on expert. Feel free to contact any other members such as @✨101✨ , who has had experience in running a clan.

3. I'm doing fine, yourself?  Smile 

As always, if you have any concerns feel free to PM me.  Tongue Big Grin  
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 4 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Apix , Voakie , Zetrix, ✨101✨
(10-28-2016, 04:03 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Hey man! Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy it here.  Big Grin

Ok, so you have a few questions, let me answer them real quick... Tongue

1. Coloured names work like this:
White - All users start with this.
Green - If you are seen as a user who is always online and has a good reputation, you are promoted to this colour.
Blue - You then need to offer something new to the forums and if an admin feels as if you have achieved that, then you are promoted to this colour.

(For more information on coloured names, check out the thread made by @Mikasa which explains it in more detail).

2. Well, making a clan can be easy or hard. Me, personally has not made or joined a clan before, but put it this way. Have you joined a clan before? Do you know some people that are able to possibly help set up the clan? Do you have the time for it? How will your clan keep in touch? Think about these questions first, but remember I'm not the full-on expert. Feel free to contact any other members such as @✨101✨ , who has had experience in running a clan.

3. I'm doing fine, yourself?  Smile 

As always, if you have any concerns feel free to PM me.  Tongue Big Grin  

I will have to correct you on the 1. point. It's not necessary to be very active, making high quality posts that contribute to either the discussion or the forums might even fasten your receiving of a green name. Posting 50 nonesense posts a day won't get you a green name! Big Grin

Also:
Purple - Moderator
Yellow - Community Manager, or the guy that is there so you talk to him
Red - The ultimate Owner, also called "Sora"

Orange - Fire's special color

And, for third, I'm fine too! Welcome to the forums zetrix Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Apix , CantREKTMe , Mikasa, Zetrix, ✨101✨
Hey Zetrix. Welcome to the club. Hope to see you around a lot. Your name doesn't seem familiar from AGF game. Do you play there?

Hey Zetrix. Welcome to the club. Hope to see you around a lot. Your name doesn't seem familiar from AGF game. Do you play there?
Bullies have personal issues.
(10-28-2016, 04:54 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Hey Zetrix. Welcome to the club. Hope to see you around a lot. Your name doesn't seem familiar from AGF game. Do you play there?

I havent tried it yet but i may soon Smile
Welcome to agf!

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or concerns Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Welcome to AGF my fellow. Have a good time here. Hope to see you in-game soon. Smile

(10-28-2016, 05:13 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Welcome to agf!

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or concerns Smile

I will make sure to do that!
Welcome @Zetrix !

I hope you enjoy it on the forums and in-game! If you have any suggestions or something like that to make, be sure to make a thread or PM @Sora ! (Or other staffs) Smile
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(10-28-2016, 05:38 PM)Konoha Wrote: Welcome @Zetrix !

I hope you enjoy it on the forums and in-game! If you have any suggestions or something like that to make, be sure to make a thread or PM @Sora ! (Or other staffs) Smile

Thankyou for the warm welcome!
(10-28-2016, 03:02 PM)Zetrix Wrote: Hello everyone! Im Zetrix. 
I like to play agar.io 

I have a few questions
3. How's everyone doing!

Hiya, and welcome aboard here!

As time goes by, and more and more people like you here, you may just turn green one day. You likely have to post stuff that people find either interesting, or funny, or informative.

And likewise, after being green for awhile, one day you might wake up with the blue sparkly stuff -- don';t sweat that stuff, just have fun with us, and let the name colours take care of themselves. Smile

Your second question isn't much harder than the first... in the end, if you tell people you're forming a clan, then congrats, I guess you've just formed a clan!

But the hard parts of that, is getting people to join your clan, and maybe paint a picture for people of what sort of clan you'd like to have. There's a section of the forums for clans... just post a thread in there, saying that you're recruiting, and tell people about the clan.

Another thing that you should consider, is giving people a better chance to get to know you, before even starting your clan. For most people will want to join a clan where they understand what it's leader is about, and respect them. They will want to join a clan where they feel almost certain to enjoy themselves, while in it. And that takes some time to build.

Make sure you have an Intro thread, and tell us all about yourself that you can think of. Help us understand how we'd be sure to have fun with you. Fill out your profile, too. Post and share some of your thoughts -- that too, will help us get to know you.

All the best to you, as you try to start a clan, and may you have more fun here with us, than you bargained for!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Thumbs Up 
(10-28-2016, 03:02 PM)Zetrix Wrote: Hello everyone! Im Zetrix. 
I like to play agar.io 

I have a few questions
3. How's everyone doing!

*Zetrix

WELCOME Zetrix  Exclamation

My tactic for my green name ...

I will ask every staff member every day as often as possible, after they are tiered of, so they will give it to me  Exclamation

Angel

And I  Heart the colour green, so I dont want the blue one, if the staff members would give me the blue one, I will fly with them to the Mars and let them stay there Exclamation

(= easy for me as Supergirl)

Tongue

Vote for Supergirl's green name :

1 vote (Supergirl)

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation