Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock knock
Halloween is almost knocking on the door!

So i hope you got your custom! Smile

(Happy halloween btw, if i forget to say it.)

Question: What is your favorite candy and your custom? Smile

Me personally: Marshmellows as candy and jack-o-lantern as custom.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
My favourite candy is defenitely mint chocolate, I could eat it all day long. Big Grin

And custom..? Mhm, good question. Shy
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Not to bring down the spirit of joy or anything, but do people actually celebrate halloween, as much as they used to? To me, I feel like the tradition has died out a little...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

MINT CHOCOLATE?? MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT CHOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAATEEEEEE?????? *pukes*

Well... I love Chocolate with puffed rice in it Heart

And my favorite costume? Hm... It's been a long time since I went out. But I was always that weird guy that just took his fathers white T-Shirt and called himself a "Ghost".

(10-26-2016, 06:34 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Not to bring down the spirit of joy or anything, but do people actually celebrate halloween, as much as they used to? To me, I feel like the tradition has died out a little...

Well, where I live, where there are many small children, it's the same as it used to be when I was smaller. As far as I can tell. In germany at least.
[Image: Voakie.png]
(10-26-2016, 06:34 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Not to bring down the spirit of joy or anything, but do people actually celebrate halloween, as much as they used to? To me, I feel like the tradition has died out a little...

It's for the enjoyment. I understand you indeed, but most of the times if people are getting older or have heard too much about it, that it seems dead in there eyes (correct me if i'm wrong or why you think it is kind of dead .-.).
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(10-26-2016, 06:36 PM)Voakie Wrote: MINT CHOCOLATE?? MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT CHOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAATEEEEEE?????? *pukes*

Well... I love Chocolate with puffed rice in it Heart

And my favorite costume? Hm... It's been a long time since I went out. But I was always that weird guy that just took his fathers white T-Shirt and called himself a "Ghost".

Well, where I live, where there are many small children, it's the same as it used to be when I was smaller. As far as I can tell. In germany at least.

Come to think of it, I live in an area where there are mostly older/retired people. We only get a small amount of children ringing on my door...

(10-26-2016, 06:39 PM)Konoha Wrote:

It's for the enjoyment. I understand you indeed, but most of the times if people are getting older or have heard too much about it, that it seems dead in there eyes (correct me if i'm wrong or why you think it is kind of dead .-.).

Me personally, I don't celebrate halloween or take part but that doesn't mean I hate it either. I guess it depends on where you live, such as living in an area where older people live and that area isn't very strong in the halloween spirit.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b