Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My weakness is
The title says it all!
Post your weakness and feel free to add a story along side it.

I'll go first!

My weakness is chocolate.

I love chocolate, if i ever see it, I eat it. 

The caloric value isn't of much concern to me regardless of how much chocolate I consume (i'm a swimmer, with a relatively fast metabolism as well), but I never stop eating it. 

One time a relative of ours came to visit, she had brought a few giant Nestle Swiss chocolate bars for me and my siblings.
The ones that look like these:[Image: nestle-swiss-white-chocolate-tablet-300g...n-3256.jpg]
[Image: BRUT_MilkChocolate_300g.hi_jpg.jpg]
Well I decided to take one of them, the white chocolate one and ate the whole thing in one day, only 2200 calories not bad lol
[Image: Pua2w89.png]

I can't describe how sweet and rich it was, but afterwards I felt like a douche since I ate a portion of everyone's chocolate. 

Thanks for reading!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
As Supergirl it's not allowed to have a weakness ... maybe that is mine ?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ✨101✨
@✨101✨

[b]I agree with you, man. My weakness is chocolate as well. I try to stay off it and of course I don't. But hey I don't care, it's been like this for the past few years and I'm still happy. Guess you and I will have to get into some strict routine then, eh?[/b]
[Image: Pack-Shot_v2.jpg]
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Oh no... I'm holding chocolate! Help me!

My weakness is my patients... I'm very inpatient, but a lot better than I used to be! Big Grin
(10-24-2016, 08:35 PM)Supergirl Wrote: As Supergirl it's not allowed to have a weakness ... maybe that is mine ?

Tongue

If you're saying that you don't have a weakness, I say you are lyyyyinnnnnng! (lol) And I would take that as a challenge to uncover this weakness. (But that would take some... interrogation., You may find it easier to just admit whatever it is!) ~grin~

Wait. I think I know a weakness of yours already!

You can't keep your tongue in your mouth! :|

In some ways this is a weakness, in others, maybe just a twisted ability?

My first nickname was 'the Trash Compactor', given for my ability to eat... a LOT.

Some stories:
- while on a canoe trip, a kid mixed 2 days worth of pancake batter by accident. By the park rules we were supposed to carry it out, and they were going to put it in my pack. So I told them to keep 'em coming. I stopped using syrup, and just drank the last oif the batter. I was ill later on that day, but that was better to me, than carrying a bag of ick in my pack that might leak.
- I was once at a buffet place, and was busy eating something, and saw a waiter reaching for my plate that still had food on it. My hand started reaching out to stop him, and simultaneously, my BFF at the time told him, "Don't touch his plate! You'll pull back a stump!"
- I once went to a restaurant, and tried eating their massive 70 oz steak, because it was a challenge. You had to eat this humungous potatoe as well -- I'd never seen one that lareg -- it was served on a plate of it's own. The steak was server on a platter, was more than 1/2 inch thick, and was folded in half. I managed to eat 3/4ths of it, and stopped when I realized it felt like I had a ball of lead in my belly,. and I was afraid my entrails would fall out right on the restaurant floor. (I never intended to eat the whole thing, just to try and get it free.)
- At family functions, if people had food left over when they were done, they would just pass their plates to me. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
But, but, you're a Squirrel... do you really eat that much nuts? Or... human food? ~Goes and studies the life of a Squirrel~
(10-25-2016, 12:58 AM)Apix Wrote: But, but, you're a Squirrel... do you really eat that much nuts? Or... human food? ~Goes and studies the life of a Squirrel~

(lol!)

Ya caught me... None of that was me-as-a-squirrel. I do eat nuts, but I never actually bury them.

Oh noOoOoOoOo, I'm human afterall!!

(10-24-2016, 08:35 PM)Supergirl Wrote: As Supergirl it's not allowed to have a weakness ... maybe that is mine ?

Tongue

Hey!! You won't believe it. I just saw a 'Supergirl' in the public 'Teams' game! She tried to eat me, but missed with her shot. ~cackle~ I don't suppose that was you. :| You would never miss, right? ~grin~

HAH! Encountered her again, and she was chasing me, but I was too small, and too agile -- I escaped through a squirrel's nest. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I have a pretty good feeling that wasn't you, since it was a North America server though. Oh welll. It would ber fun top play head to head... either with, or against someone.

It's something that, to this day, I have not done.

~hops off happily to confound the next would-be roadkill maker~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-25-2016, 06:03 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 12:58 AM)Apix Wrote: But, but, you're a Squirrel... do you really eat that much nuts? Or... human food? ~Goes and studies the life of a Squirrel~

(lol!)

Ya caught me... None of that was me-as-a-squirrel. I do eat nuts, but I never actually bury them.

Oh noOoOoOoOo, I'm human afterall!!

Hey!! You won't believe it. I just saw a 'Supergirl' in the public 'Teams' game! She tried to eat me, but missed with her shot. ~cackle~ I don't suppose that was you. :| You would never miss, right? ~grin~

HAH! Encountered her again, and she was chasing me, but I was too small, and too agile -- I escaped through a squirrel's nest. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I have a pretty good feeling that wasn't you, since it was a North America server though. Oh welll. It would ber fun top play head to head... either with, or against someone.

It's something that, to this day, I have not done.

~hops off happily to confound the next would-be roadkill maker~
Yes, about the nuts or chocolate thing I wonder also a lot ... poor Squirrel  Exclamation 

Big Grin 

and ...

NO it was NOT me ... I play only on FFA EUROPE and very very rare on Team EUROPE  Exclamation 

BUT ... yes ... I also miss sometimes a eat-try or got eaten also, but rare, very rare  Exclamation 

Tongue 

... ao and yes, my t..... I like it to show here, I do not in real life ... I am a lady  Exclamation 

Heart
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
My weakness is............

My PC

Time flies when playing games. It doesn't feel like you have played for an hour, but you have. And then I think:

'Ah, lemme just finish this little thing'

*2 hours later*

'I need to do this quick thing as well'

*1 hour later*

'Oh crap, it's 11 PM and I still need to shower. Crap!'
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , ✨101✨
My weakness is learning

Teacher: "Blood you need to learn 1 word"
Me: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
ok, im gonna be a little serious now, my weakness are-

SPIDERS- AHHHH
MAKING FRIENDS
TELLING JOKES, MINE ARE REALLY BAD

AND THERES A TON MORE

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Don't worry @Breakfast .... what did the 0 say to the 8?

nice belt.....

yours aren't so bad, trust me.....
my fatal weakness is prob "dad jokes"
although AGF, beer and food come close...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Breakfast