Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brief information
Some members might have noticed a new moderator on our forums today. The mod position was not supposed to be visible on the member's profile. But it did. The position was supposed to be due at the time the new & major AGF updates were implemented.

I had been receiving PM's and questions regarding it. To clarify, I had given mod powers to this member because he had been PMing me for weeks about spammers and advertising users registering on our forum. No other member has taken the time to PM me about it. Or even notice it. So I decided to let this member deal with the things he took responsibility for. And i'm hoping the rest of our members who wish to receive a staff position, also do.
Again, staff position is not for showing off, or dominating over others. It is to take care of issues which occur, solve conflicts, and guide our members into the right mindset. The mindset a caring community should have. With trustful friends, and supportive moderators.

Our current staff also has work to do. We're getting close to a very major update, and i'm looking forward to initiative and responsibility taken from our staff members.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 15 users Like Sora's post:
  • Apix , Breakfast , CantREKTMe , Conquest, fisa, Joker, Konoha , Mikasa, run SPOT run , Squirrel , Tonyagma, Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(10-24-2016, 06:52 PM)Sora Wrote: Some members might have noticed a new moderator on our forums today. The mod position was not supposed to be visible on the member's profile. But it did. The position was supposed to be due at the time the new & major AGF updates were implemented.

I had been receiving PM's and questions regarding it. To clarify, I had given mod powers to this member because he had been PMing me for weeks about spammers and advertising users registering on our forum. No other member has taken the time to PM me about it. Or even notice it. So I decided to let this member deal with the things he took responsibility for. And i'm hoping the rest of our members who wish to receive a staff position, also do.
Again, staff position is not for showing off, or dominating over others. It is to take care of issues which occur, solve conflicts, and guide our members into the right mindset. The mindset a caring community should have. With trustful friends, and supportive moderators.

Our current staff also has work to do. We're getting close to a very major update, and i'm looking forward to initiative and responsibility taken from our staff members.

I agree that he totally deserves to become a mod.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
Yes! Finally someone to moderate AGF. Thanks Sora.

Congratulations whomever has recived the position! I appreciate you taking your time to do that.

~Grab your weapons and grenades, let's go war against spammers!~
I agree with all of this. After all, its whats best for the community. 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

I'll get there one day

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Sora
(10-30-2016, 12:00 AM)REACTION Wrote: I'll get there one day

Agreed, we all wish for that.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Reaction
(10-24-2016, 06:52 PM)Sora Wrote: Some members might have noticed a new moderator on our forums today. The mod position was not supposed to be visible on the member's profile. But it did. The position was supposed to be due at the time the new & major AGF updates were implemented.

Well i wouldnt say much just ask from other peoples to make sure and gl.
[Image: Robin.png]
Man how I would like to participate in a major update.

Let's just murder all the spammers. Then there would be none! ~Haha~
Don't try to play crazy with me, I'm a lot better at it. 
 -Joker

[-] The following 1 user Likes Joker's post:
  • Voakie
(10-30-2016, 04:12 PM)REACTION Wrote: Man how I would like to participate in a major update.

We got that you want to be Staff Tongue

By the way, for all the others, just answering to say you agree can easily be replaced by just liking the Post. Read the "how to: Feedback" Post linked in my Signature for better understanding.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Reaction , run SPOT run

I would love to be on the staff, but I think I would not have enough time to have an impact on the forums. I'd love to stay as my old self, commenting randomly and engaging in conversation, if you want my honest opinion, although it wasn't solicited from me! Wink
~Hori
I understand @Sora's post, but ...

... is it "just" an "oh an other member got staff power, but me not"-thing ?

And if I am right about ... is it a secret who became the new moderator (cos I couldnt find a name in the posts) ?

(I am just curious)

Angel
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Congrats on staff who ever it is! I hope you're doing an amazing job! Big Grin

I agree with you @Joker . -evil smile-
-get the joker car- let's hunt them dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Joker
(10-30-2016, 04:14 PM)Joker Wrote: Let's just murder all the spammers. Then there would be none! ~Haha~

Oh, ye crazy criminal element!

The problem with what you suggest... is that occasionally, perfectly good people get a touch of your crazy, and do things that they might later regret or reconsider.

Sadly, it's part and parcel of the human condition!

And, with your solution, you would have axe-murdered perfectly decent contributors, and their future contributions, once they came to their senses again!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast , Joker, run SPOT run