Poll: Do you also need a partner?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Agario partner/teammate needed (Europe)
Hello. 
I have been playing agario for a month now and i've gotten pretty good, it feels like i know all the techniques and strategies....
When i play i always come in number one or at least in the leaderboard. (I play for many hours so eventually i will get nr 1 at one point)
My record:
15K Score Solo (second day of playing Agario) proud of myself Smile  
I've gotten 10K-12K very easily many times with help of teaming with strangers, getting help from them and so on.   
Once i got 17K with help, it was funny actually, somebody was named PUTIN, he was nr 1 and teaming with another guy, he accidentally died so i instantly named my self PUTIN, i got to him as fast as i could and the teammate thought i was him so he gave me all the mass 17k! lol.

I know this is not close to the records but i feel like i haven't had the luck to hunt down the other big cells to reach a score near the world record or i haven't been lucky enough to find other big cells at those specific times. Anyways i think i am good and im looking for Teammates that can add me on SKYPE: "abc_idol"
My partners should be good and know how to team
they must know at least some of these techniques:
- Be able to give me/you mass by pressing Space up to 5 times within one second: "space,space,space,space,space" in 1 second.
- Locate a virus when hunting down another big cell and shoot it towards him.
- if i like teaming with you there is another secret trick i can share with you that will improve your play
*New record 2015-08-25 21500 Mass :Big Grin Teaming with Sora, owner of this forum  

Contact me on Skype: abc_idol
You dont need to speak on microphone with me if you dont want just contact me there so we can talk and play.

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Id0l7's post:
  • Heяø ⚡luke
Cool, i'll message you if i need one Big Grin
(08-13-2015, 03:36 PM)Agar.Ios Wrote: Cool, i'll message you if i need one Big Grin

Alright, you got my skype info.
meh, why do u need someone to team up with if you can get 15k on your own easily? sounds awfully unlikely that yore that good if that's really the case
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-14-2015, 06:43 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: meh, why do u need someone to team up with if you can get 15k on your own easily? sounds awfully unlikely that yore that good if that's really the case

I think it's very fun to team up with people especially if they know what they are doing. Besides it is very helpful in certain situations to have a partner, to help with virus shooting when hunting down a bigger cell etc.
I disagree, teaming ruins the game in ffa and experimental. teaming is cheating. if u wanna team so bad, their is a mode for that. Even then, that mode is incredibly unbalanced. ffa isnt named free for all for nothin.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-15-2015, 02:54 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: I disagree, teaming ruins the game in ffa and experimental. teaming is cheating. if u wanna team so bad, their is a mode for that. Even then, that mode is incredibly unbalanced. ffa isnt named free for all for nothin.

Ok well sorry to break it to you but your opinion isn't going to change anything
it should change. u should realize it at dis point if u played as much as u claim that ffa mode is not wat it used to be. teaming ruined it for mean many otters

(08-16-2015, 10:41 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: it should change. u should realize it at dis point if u played as much as u claim that ffa mode is not wat it used to be. teaming ruined it for mean many otters

I agree on one thing, there should be two seperate modes one FFA and one exactly like FFA but teaming allowed. and to make sure the first one truly is FFA there should be automated rules. like if two people are gaining and losing mass to each other if this happens like 3 times one of them should just implode automatically
[-] The following 1 user Likes Id0l7's post:
  • Huy
that is actually a good idea.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SPAM000's post:
  • Huy
〖ᗪᏒƗƤ〗is recruiting members now! just go to http://officialdripclanchat.chatovod.com/ !!! If you dont want to join at least use the clantag in game once please!
hi im luke i rilly want a teammate ive been playing for a year my top score is 21000 if enyone wants to play message me on skype my skype is agar.io pro  my profile pic is proof of my 21000