Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agario Facts
Virus Mechanics
-----------------------------------------------
1. At 132 mass you can pass under a virus. Everything higher than that and you explode.
2. Viruses which are notably bigger than regular ones (those which are primed) require a bit more mass to consume (up to 50 more).
3. Eating or exploding on a virus will give you an extra 100 mass.
4.Once you reached the max amount of cells and one of them is larger than 135 mass (may differ on state of the virus) you can start eating viruses without blowing up. You need at least 400 mass to start eating viruses.
5. In Team Mode eating viruses does not increase your mass.

Splitting and W'ing Mechanics
------------------------------------------------
1. The smallest size you can split at is 36 mass.
2. Pressing "W" gives less mass than actually splitting into someone. If you're teaming this will drastically reduce your mass score (if only using W).
3. Your cell can split 4 times for a total of 16 cells. 
4When in 3 or more pieces, you can self-feed by pointing your cursor to the blob you'd like to grow and pressing W.

Game Settings & Controls
------------------------------------------------
1. Moving your mouse controls your cell(s).
2. Pressing "w"  shoots out a 13 mass blob from you. You can use this function to feed others or self-feed and shooting viruses.
3. Pressing space splits your cells in half. You need a minimum of 36 mass to split though. 
4. When spectating a match, pressing "q" will allow you to maneuver around the map. 
5. Also, when spectating and in the normal game, scrolling will zoom in or out towards your cell. 

DISCLAIMER: This applies to the original Agar.io game. 

This is still a growing list, and as I learn more the list will get updated accordingly. Feel free to post suggestions and facts yourselves. I am aware that it's quite cluttered and unorganized right now, but I'm tired and can't be bothered. I'll fix it up "soon".
[-] The following 12 users Like NesGee's post:
  • *****, deleted_Agrendallan, Dzia , Eden, fisa, Mr Yo, plsdonteatme, PVPme, run SPOT run , Sora, V1tal, ✨101✨
Please note that these are only true on the official agar.io game. As we know there are several different servers each with their own rules, and quirks (i.e. the AGF server). Thanx to the anti teaming update a few months back eating viruses on regular agar.io will cause you to end up loosing mass, as you will start shrinking faster than you can grow (at least it was that way when I quit playing the stock version of the game). For playing official agar.io these are very good things to know though, and it's definitely a helpful list! For those of you scouting out other sites, keep this list in mind, and learn the variables for the server your on, as all will apply just with different numbers. Thanx for the heads up NesGee, good lookin out!
[Image: giphy.gif]
A cell can split 5 times to reach 16 cells, a little mistake there.
(01-16-2016, 05:11 AM)Sinister Wrote: A cell can split 5 times to reach 16 cells, a little mistake there.

1st split: 2 cells.
2nd split: 4 cells.
3rd split: 8 cells.
4th split 16 cells.

What am I missing?
(01-16-2016, 10:15 AM)NesGee Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 05:11 AM)Sinister Wrote: A cell can split 5 times to reach 16 cells, a little mistake there.

4th split 16 cells.

What am I missing?

Ah, I did my math wrong, I did 1 - 2, 2- 4, 3 - 6, 4 - 8, 5 - 16. oops sorry
(01-16-2016, 04:04 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Please note that these are only true on the official agar.io game. As we know there are several different servers each with their own rules, and quirks (i.e. the AGF server). Thanx to the anti teaming update a few months back eating viruses on regular agar.io will cause you to end up loosing mass, as you will start shrinking faster than you can grow (at least it was that way when I quit playing the stock version of the game). For playing official agar.io these are very good things to know though, and it's definitely a helpful list! For those of you scouting out other sites, keep this list in mind, and learn the variables for the server your on, as all will apply just with different numbers. Thanx for the heads up NesGee, good lookin out!

That's fixed already. You lose mass in general now, but at a much slower pace (though the bigger you are the faster you loose mass). Virus can be eaten without side-effects.

Thanks for the feedback Wink

(01-16-2016, 02:47 PM)Sinister Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 10:15 AM)NesGee Wrote:

4th split 16 cells.

What am I missing?

Ah, I did my math wrong, I did 1 - 2, 2- 4, 3 - 6, 4 - 8, 5 - 16. oops sorry

Aha. Thanks for clarifying.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NesGee's post:
  • run SPOT run
(01-16-2016, 01:58 AM)NesGee Wrote: Virus Mechanics
1. At 135 mass you can pass under a virus. Everything higher than that and you explode.

I think it actually is 132 (or 131/133)

Cool list btw  Sleepy

Cool
Does dis count as spam? Hope not
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • NesGee
wow i didnt even know half of these, atleast i didnt think about them thorougly xD
HI! Blush Heart
(01-19-2016, 04:09 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 01:58 AM)NesGee Wrote: Virus Mechanics
1. At 135 mass you can pass under a virus. Everything higher than that and you explode.

I think it actually is 132 (or 131/133)

Cool list btw  Sleepy

Cool
Does dis count as spam? Hope not

Correct! Thanks for letting me know.

(01-19-2016, 05:19 PM)Cecilia Wrote: wow i didnt even know half of these, atleast i didnt think about them thorougly xD

Which is exactly the reason I made this Smile
Do you guys think I should add things like customizing settings and spectating as well? Little things like moving around in spectate mode and stuff, might not be known to everyone.
Added a new section: Game settings & Controls.
pls Trick Split Pro
(02-11-2016, 08:22 AM)xxmemelix123 Wrote: pls Trick Split Pro

What do you mean?

Another idea that will take you ages to do:
A complete documentation for AgarPlus and all of its settings Cool
[Image: Voakie.png]
(02-11-2016, 09:41 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 08:22 AM)xxmemelix123 Wrote: pls Trick Split Pro

What do you mean?

Another idea that will take you ages to do:
A complete documentation for AgarPlus and all of its settings Cool

Actually I've never used AgarPlus, and I don't really plan on using it. Sorry.
Thanks, these are cool facts!