Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clans and Organizations
(05-18-2016, 01:34 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: As this thread takes on a direction of its own, I'll just reiterate. The point was to have a clan ranking system and a place for clans to practice and play on competition class servers (where game mechanix are the same creating a level playing field). The object was not to make money, but to have the servers pay for themselves, and to compensate someone for the upkeep and maintenance of the servers.This really was just meant as an idea for clans that wished to participate in a competitive, organized, fashion (similar to many freemium games i.e. clash of clans) where clan wars would be easy to schedule and rankings would be in place for "bragging rights". With the advent of places like Discord (and others) and the organizing of large scale clan wars (western agario tourny...and others), I know that it's easier than ever to get a clan up and running, and that clans want to participate in large scale competition (the main difference being that instead of occasional huge and hard to manage competitions, it would be whenever a clan wanted to war with another clan in it's competitive class), and this has all happened since the original thread post.
Servers pay for themselves with ads
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
Didnt know this was a thread, I do agree however. Just wanted to add my opinion here
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-18-2016, 11:19 PM)SkyDoge Wrote: Servers pay for themselves with ads
not sure about that, you could be right. I'm also talking about compensation for someones time, as it would be a job (sorta Smile )

(05-19-2016, 01:59 AM)~XC Wrote: Didnt know this was a thread, I do agree however. Just wanted to add my opinion here
not sure what you agree with, it's an idea though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-19-2016, 02:48 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 11:19 PM)SkyDoge Wrote: Servers pay for themselves with ads
not sure about that, you could be right. I'm also talking about compensation for someones time, as it would be a job (sorta Smile )

(05-19-2016, 01:59 AM)~XC Wrote: Didnt know this was a thread, I do agree however. Just wanted to add my opinion here
not sure what you agree with, it's an idea though.
According to lkd they do
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
I feel like it's a good idea but like Sky said, not everyone has money to spend. I myself do though and it would definitely make things more interesting and competitive. Implementing the idea with this server would be pretty cool and I wouldn't really mind, it would be a nice addition.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

not every one does have money, but the world aint fair. if you want something that requires money, then you figure out a way to get it. not everything can be free either. it would have to be up to the clans to cover the rent on their own servers, as advertising might not work, or it might...I have no idea, I've never attempted to set up/run anything like that or had to run the numbers involved with making an idea like this feasible. I'm glad that theres an interest i the idea anyway (finally) as I think theres something there that might be good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Robin
(05-20-2016, 01:44 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: not every one does have money, but the world aint fair. if you want something that requires money, then you figure out a way to get it. not everything can be free either. it would have to be up to the clans to cover the rent on their own servers, as advertising might not work, or it might...I have no idea, I've never attempted to set up/run anything like that or had to run the numbers involved with making an idea like this feasible. I'm glad that theres an interest i the idea anyway (finally) as I think theres something there that might be good.

The world may not be fair, thats why the staff pitch in with there own money. However if anything staff are making money.
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
Yep dood it is happening all over but i think that will be good idea. Not sure that peoples will spend money. We will see what happens..
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ~XC
(01-14-2016, 04:56 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Idea So....when will we see someone create an actual Clan registration (presumably for a small fee), that would offer a platform for clans to compete on private servers and to keep track of Clan rankings? This idea seems to not get thrown around enough, even though I'd assume it would make tons of money, and provide an honest place for clans to compete in various styles of gameplay in an organised fashion. I for one would shell out a buck or two And actually join a clan for this sort of competition (heck I might even work on my teaming and splitrunning techniques for that  Wink ). Would this be something that you'd be interested in? Would this ruin the game or make it better? Post away and let us know what YOU think! thanx

Ya. What runSPOTrun said. I totally agree. There isn't enough thunder with the clans and it could be just the thing. Every body likes to have their own thunder. Make it like a (non violent) UFC. Using levels and win ratings,  team clans can be matched for experience and play time and wins.  Winners would get recognition from  forum admin and get (virtual trophies) posted in a trophy room too always be there. High lights would be in the Agarioforums news paper on line. Every one would want to join a clan but you definitely have to be a member of the forum to join a clan.

I would buy and pay for a clan skin . it's like buying a team shirt on a baseball team or soccer team. No problem. 

Bring the thunder and they will come .... TM Soloist 

or build  it and they will come. ... some infamous guy named Kevin 

or like the You Tube guy said " just do it!! Do it! Just do it! lol ...love that video. So motivational  lol
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(01-14-2016, 04:56 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Idea So....when will we see someone create an actual Clan registration (presumably for a small fee), that would offer a platform for clans to compete on private servers and to keep track of Clan rankings? This idea seems to not get thrown around enough, even though I'd assume it would make tons of money, and provide an honest place for clans to compete in various styles of gameplay in an organised fashion. I for one would shell out a buck or two And actually join a clan for this sort of competition (heck I might even work on my teaming and splitrunning techniques for that  Wink ). Would this be something that you'd be interested in? Would this ruin the game or make it better? Post away and let us know what YOU think! thanx

BUMP!
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(09-25-2016, 10:56 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

Ya. What runSPOTrun said. I totally agree. There isn't enough thunder with the clans and it could be just the thing. Every body likes to have their own thunder. Make it like a (non violent) UFC. Using levels and win ratings,  team clans can be matched for experience and play time and wins.  Winners would get recognition from  forum admin and get (virtual trophies) posted in a trophy room too always be there. High lights would be in the Agarioforums news paper on line. Every one would want to join a clan but you definitely have to be a member of the forum to join a clan.

I would buy and pay for a clan skin . it's like buying a team shirt on a baseball team or soccer team. No problem. 

Bring the thunder and they will come .... TM Soloist 

or build  it and they will come. ... some infamous guy named Kevin 

or like the You Tube guy said " just do it!! Do it! Just do it! lol ...love that video. So motivational  lol

servers are easy to set up. this could be done through discord as @Sora is not willing to promote this type of activity. It would require a moderator to monitor the payments made to an account and authorizing access....other than that its a simple ranking system