Agar.io 132 Mass Bots [WORKING DOWNLOAD]
And look at this "Users browsing this thread: Sinister, 15 Guest(s)"
them guests want bots bad lol
puta
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
don't downloadf !
It has been updated.

[Image: 9ld1mp.jpg]
I deleted this post. I trust your judgement folks. Good luck, use caution, be aware.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-15-2016, 04:18 AM)Sinister Wrote: Can someone clarify if this is a virus and the person is just trying to make money by putting surveys on their fake virus'd downloads?
where do u put the passcodE?
'
I deleted this post. I trust your judgement folks. Good luck, use caution, be aware.
[Image: giphy.gif]
So after reading all comments and being really cautious I decided to try downloading it, thinking i would just jump off a bridge for wasting my time. But boy was I wrong. TBH i think all the people here commenting actually downloaded it and they are happy off botting, because i did the survey, added it to my extensions in chrome (tampermonkey) the script didnt work uploding as a zip but i copied the hole .js file after getting the password and i paste it into the tampermonkey dashboard -> scripts.
and when i enter the game it has like powerbots theme bot it ACTUALLY STARTS WITH LOTS OF MASS its not 132 but its like 50 or 80 sometimes its CRAZY

you can see here

I think he is just doing this for money or something because he would obvisouly just give the password but i was in a game with somone earlier who was using these bots
but if these bots really do work can you PM me the password Smile
thanks

(01-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Darkfantesy Wrote: no this don't

edit: It works!!! THANKS DUDE!

------------------------------------
edit2: How do i fchange the
--removed

give me the password if it really works
create direct link for that fileice file, please.  http://fileice.net/download.php?file=3g4dp
Can someone email this to my email id please ? bc im not able to download it.its keeps giving me a survey even after i completed it ...EMial id : [email protected]

(01-14-2016, 12:32 PM)Darkfantesy Wrote: '

Can u email it to my id please ? im not able to downloadi t ..keeps giving me surveys.. id : [email protected]