Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Agar.io 132 Mass Bots [WORKING DOWNLOAD]
Bots ARE WORKING AGAIN as of 19th of SEPTEMBER 2016. [UPDATED] Facebook mass has however been disabled, but the team is working towards obtaining a full list of facebook accounts to use. So far it is going good.

Video of it in action:

(01-21-2016, 12:00 AM)βℓᑌ∂ℱᎥяΣ☯: Wrote: Hey guys I made a video of it

url: https://vid.me/fDiY

Hello Agarians!
You may have seen bots on agar.io with a whole load of mass, 132 mass to be exact. These bots are the result of 3x Mass used on a logged in authenticated facebook account! Today, It is being releasd. (ofcourse most of the work is server sided) so your will receive the client (a .js file which is the script plugin) upon download! The download link is below.

(It is really not limited but you cannot have that many bots. Servers simply dont allow many players).
 You can watch some insane videos of 132 mass agar bots by searching in YouTube. Note that most of them will just supply with a non-working/outdated URL. THIS SCRIPT INCLUDED HERE WILL GUARANTEED WORK! IT IS UP TO DATE (4th February 2016) AND IT HAS SEVERAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS LINKED WITH 3X MASS TO RECEIVE MAXIMIZED MASS BOTS)

Features
Max bots :          100
E :                          Split your bots
R :                         Feed with bots[/b]

Thank you, and please try your best not use this script for more than 1 hour/day due to server overload, and letting others use. Enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS, IT IS RELEASED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

Download

This is the result

[Image: 2vwvhar.jpg]

[Image: 287oo4n.jpg]

[Image: aw9a93.jpg]

[Image: bdjpxc.jpg]

[Image: 9ld1mp.jpg]

[Image: 10xg0n7.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like 132Bots's post:
  • Agario king, BOTSARBACK, SamGamer, VICTOR:VICTOR
Does it work ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ago's post:
  • Nevin Gamer TV
no this don't

edit: It works!!! THANKS DUDE!

------------------------------------
edit2: How do i fchange the

its good tbh 

[Image: 1xGXuZt.png]

[Image: qVGon9x.png]

gonna upload video tomorrow!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Darkfantesy's post:
  • SamGamer, VICTOR:VICTOR
I can not get the password = \
[-] The following 1 user Likes catman92's post:
  • Binkst007 :D
Can someone clarify if this is a virus and the person is just trying to make money by putting surveys on their fake virus'd downloads?
puta
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[-] The following 2 users Like Sinister 's post:
  • Moe, run SPOT run
Well, I've finally downloaded and extracted everything on my phone to protect my PC and both the .js file and "proxieslist.txt" file are corrupt/wrong password, but it makes no sense to me, the surveys/offers do not cost anything and the password works. This could be a well hidden virus that would only affect computers, but it doesn't appear to be. I'll be testing it out tomorrow so wish me luck! I'll let you know if it works Smile

Oh, and if you'd like to try yourself, the supposed password is " null "
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheTenome's post:
  • reverse_on_serp
(01-15-2016, 06:12 AM)TheTenome Wrote: Well, I've finally downloaded and extracted everything on my phone to protect my PC and both the .js file and "proxieslist.txt" file are corrupt/wrong password, but it makes no sense to me, the surveys/offers do not cost anything and the password works. This could be a well hidden virus that would only affect computers, but it doesn't appear to be. I'll be testing it out tomorrow so wish me luck! I'll let you know if it works Smile

Oh, and if you'd like to try yourself, the supposed password is " null "

Hey, can i contact you? If we continue this pursuit for 132 mass bots together, we'll have a higher chance of getting them, provided you're interested enough.

I don't use skype since it's pretty vulnerable, maybe discord? https://discord.gg/0lbUA2yqzOo5J8YR

Also, the password doesn't seem to work for me either :/
hahahahahahaha silly willies
[Image: angry_uf__sans_by_tabe103-da2q7u9.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • reverse_on_serp
(01-15-2016, 07:54 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: hahahahahahaha silly willies

Alright bro Smile
please add me to skype
strong-booter