Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No TEAMING PETITION
http://www.petitions24.net/agar

Pétition for an agar.io without the posibility to team
I play agar.io since a moment now, I'm fed up of the players teaming, it's really unfair and inequitable, there is no pride to win when you play 2 against 1.

Here are the changes I'm asking for:
1) option "W" stay but the cells send can only pop viruses against another player, cells libérated by the "W" key cant be assimilated by others players / or can but wont make them bigger
2) you can split only once every 5 seconds, when you push on the "space" key a timer appear on the screen and you have to wait 5 seconds to split again.

Petition pour un agar.io sans possibilité de faire équipe
Je joue à agar.io depuis un moment et je n'en peux plus de jouer contre des personnes qui font équipe, je trouve cela particulièrement injuste et inéquitable, il n'y a aucune fierté de gagner quand on joue à 2 contre 1.
Voici ce que je demande comme changement dans le jeu:
1) l'option "W" reste mais les cellules envoyées ne peuvent que servir à éclater les virus pour détruire un autre adversaire, les cellules libérées par la touche "W" ne peuvent être assimilée par les autres joueurs / ou peuvent mais ne les feront pas grossir.
2) vous ne pouvez vous diviser qu'une fois toute les 5 secondes, quand vous appuyez sur la barre d'espace un timer s'affiche à l'écran et vous devez attendre 5 secondes avant de pouvoir vous diviser à nouveau

Signez pour un agar.io plus juste
Sign for a agar.io more fair

Merci
Thank you

http://www.petitions24.net/agar
I very much doubt this will change anything considering the vast amount of people who play agar.
contact me through PM if you'd like to swap waifus
(01-09-2016, 04:21 PM)Rinnegan Wrote: I very much doubt this will change anything considering the vast amount of people who play agar.

If no one tries we will never know Wink
-Support
As I said in a previous post, teamers have many flaws that you can exploit with ease. When they are setting up for a "tricksplit" split before they the friend does. Also they can be slow or dumb at times by ating their team mate when they split into their team-mate and they eat him. If I listed everything that you could do to counter teaming, this would be a 3 paragraph essay/post. lol