Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more
i have a crippling depression, i barely play anymore
Who is me? Me is Ram

I'm really sorry to hear that, I know what that's like. Gotta force yourself to go do the things you used to love, it helps. When it's really bad, I wont even answer the phone, but the best thing for it is to go hang with some bros and fake happy until it's real. Good luck, and fight hard.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-23-2016, 01:12 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I'm really sorry to hear that, I know what that's like. Gotta force yourself to go do the things you used to love, it helps. When it's really bad, I wont even answer the phone, but the best thing for it is to go hang with some bros and fake happy until it's real. Good luck, and fight hard.

You can talk to us all here... and play when you get better. Don't sweat the game, but all of us would like to see you kick this thing back where it belongs! So I hope you'll let someone try to help you, if we can?

~eyes glaze over~

I remember mannny times as a young rodent, when I was depressed. It's pure evil. Because you don't call your friends... and they think you stopped caring about them, or whatever, and then they stop calling you. And if you end up alone with the depression beast, it's so much harder to fight. (You can end up convincing yourself that you deserve it. Or that it will never end. Which makes you more depressed than you thought you could get. But then that, gets you more depressed.. and then it's even harder to fight.)

Actually... when I used to get really depressed, I'd start listening to the song in my sig. That helped me. (Although sometimes, not before I'd played it maybe 40-50 times....)

I hope that you will at least keep us posted??

Don't fight it alone, like I did. It took years off my happy times.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!