Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another Intro!
Hey guys! You can call me The NaturaL (key word 'The') I've been playing agar.io for quite some time, somewhere around a month after the game was introduced. Ever since then, I got pretty good at the game! I am another pro that can tricksplit, splitrun, self-feed, etc. Although I  may be pro, I am more used to talking on Skype when I'm playing, just for the fact that I can assure that tricksplits won't fail (using the 3...2...1... GO strategy) and to interact with my friends. I am currently in a "clan" called MƓR! ✌ which isn't exactly official, because that's not a clan like AP or TYT where they Skype each other and don't betray each other. It's the type of clan where you just login and play with random people, pro or not, and just play for the fun of it, not exactly clan wars. The point is, if you're looking for me, I'll probably be in the MGR chatvod. 

My time zone is UTC (eastern time zone) and that's pretty much all about me! If there are official clans out there that actually need to test the people that are interested in joining, please let me know!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imma ϟ ŇΔŦỮŘΔŁ ϟ's post:
  • LKD70
(01-09-2016, 12:25 AM)Imma ϟ ŇΔŦỮŘΔŁ ϟ Wrote: Hey guys! You can call me The NaturaL (key word 'The') I've been playing agar.io for quite some time, somewhere around a month after the game was introduced. Ever since then, I got pretty good at the game! I am another pro that can tricksplit, splitrun, self-feed, etc. Although I  may be pro, I am more used to talking on Skype when I'm playing, just for the fact that I can assure that tricksplits won't fail (using the 3...2...1... GO strategy) and to interact with my friends. I am currently in a "clan" called MƓR! ✌ which isn't exactly official, because that's not a clan like AP or TYT where they Skype each other and don't betray each other. It's the type of clan where you just login and play with random people, pro or not, and just play for the fun of it, not exactly clan wars. The point is, if you're looking for me, I'll probably be in the MGR chatvod. 

My time zone is UTC (eastern time zone) and that's pretty much all about me! If there are official clans out there that actually need to test the people that are interested in joining, please let me know!

Welcome to this server!
Welcome, The Natural
I thought to mention, when you communicate with friends over skype and PLAN the tricksplits, or plan other things, they're not a natural reaction to the enviorment and game setting.

Tell you this; Whek I play, i don't communicate with my teammate. I guess you'll find out in time.
(01-09-2016, 11:57 AM)PVPme Wrote: Welcome, The Natural
I thought to mention, when you communicate with friends over skype and PLAN the tricksplits, or plan other things, they're not a natural reaction to the enviorment and game setting.

Tell you this; Whek I play, i don't  communicate with my teammate. I guess you'll find out in time.

Okay Tongue  thanks for the feedback!
Welcome The Natural! Always good to have another knowledgeable person around!
[Image: giphy.gif]