Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a kiddo :(
It seems like this forum is full of people older than me! Despite the "mature" way I type (I don't know why I type like this) I'm actually a 14-year-old guy! It's funny because when talking to others I'm more formal here than how I talk in real life! Please tell me I'm not the youngest Sad
~Hori
[-] The following 1 user Likes Horizon's post:
  • Relax
(10-18-2016, 06:07 PM)Horizon Wrote: It seems like this forum is full of people older than me! Despite the "mature" way I type (I don't know why I type like this) I'm actually a 14-year-old guy! It's funny because when talking to others I'm more formal here than how I talk in real life! Please tell me I'm not the youngest Sad

There's some of us who are older than 14, but I dare say that there are a few whom are younger also!

Don't sweat it. Being one of the youngest, and yet typing 'maturely' is a much better accolade, than being the venerable long-winded rodent!

I hope that you enjoy your time here, and hope I'll see some contributions from you!

(It's not a bad thing to have a young mind. It's only bad to waste it!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
It's okay man, there's no need to worry about being the youngest. It also shows that even if you are young, but type maturely, you have a great mind - full of passion.

Here, no one will judge your age or anything like that. We respect all the users that join this forum, bringing people together from around the world that are all different ages and genders etc. 

This is a beautiful place... 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Squirrel
Not to worry@Horizon.  You think You are younger. I think I am way older. (yes I had the same concerns)

The people in this forum community are a great bunch.  It's all good bud so type away.

My biggest problem is how to fit every thing into the shout box    Undecided

Actually I wonder if there is a limit to how much we could jam in there?  Idea Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Final
im .3 years of age man do be sad Smile
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
(10-20-2016, 11:45 PM)SkyDoge Wrote: im .3 years of age man do be sad Smile

And I thought I was young!
~Hori