Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban for scripts?
Hi. I have question, if I will install script on tampermonkey for macro feeding, tricksplits etc. I will get ban for it?
It's not a guarantee, but miniclip (the owners of Agar.io) technically does not allow the use of extensions, and has banned accounts in the past. Occasionally there will be a push to get rid of bots and illegal scripts. During these "pushes" you will see accounts get disciplined or banned, but not on a regular basis. For most of these extensions, there is already a private server somewhere that offers the same tweaks. If you feel as though you need to play regular Agar.io while using an extension, just know that you are doing so at your own risk.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-18-2016, 05:28 PM)Suchelec Wrote: Hi. I have question, if I will install script on tampermonkey for macro feeding, tricksplits etc. I will get ban for it?

no i use it all the time sora knows and is fine with me.
(10-18-2016, 11:10 PM)Gta 5 Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 05:28 PM)Suchelec Wrote: Hi. I have question, if I will install script on tampermonkey for macro feeding, tricksplits etc. I will get ban for it?

Oh...if this is in regards to AGF, then your golden.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-19-2016, 02:27 AM)Hrun SPOT run Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 11:10 PM)Gta 5 Wrote:

Oh...if this is in regards to AGF, then your golden.
Agf?