Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
my top player list (agar.io)
Your friends will be my friends, at least as long as they play with you together  Exclamation

But lets concentrate on your Flop-List / my Eating-List ...

- if we would find some matches there would be great so we can enjoy eating them even more  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-17-2019, 07:24 PM)samira Wrote: Currently Zui or however he is written is also on this list... :x
He never was a very good friend end after looking away when his team mates bullied me I realized he is not worth it.
So I will kill him if he does not play with a friend of mine.
Also I think he is totally overrated, being a weak solo player and not more than an average team player. But great in pretending he is a friend to get mass from others.

tridoo is not on this list but after being a traitor once he is no longer a friend. He does not really realize that even though I tried to make it very clear... I don't want to be his enemy but I don't trust him any more, I don't like him any more and I will not help him again with sending him mass, because helping him this way means I do not get my mass back.

Just saw you playing with "the cow"... I don't know what is wrong with this guy but he is mentally disturbed. I cannot find any other wrods to describe this guy. We used to be sort of friends. Until he suddenly forgot that and hunted me. A few days later he was friendly. Then he hunter me again, I revenged, then he was friendly again... but there is a point where too much trolling is too much trolling, so since then I am in an extreme war with him. If i see him i MUST attack him or we will kill me no matter what. It doesn't matter if you are near or not, he will try to kill me. He really is damaged. Oder anders gesagt: Der hat sie nicht mehr alle und wenn ich den sehe, mache ich ihn kaputt bevor er mich. And I will not talk more about him, not worth! Ahh but just to mention, I decided not to join the server for this reason... your team was dominating so I would not be able to play there, with this cow in your team... just saying, because this is an example of many cases where you play with players I don't like or who don't like me and then it is pointless for me to come close to you.  Especially because you might think you could make peace between me and - in this case - this cow guy, but that's impossible.

So I hope the players in my top lists are good persons in general, persons who (most of the time at least) are friendly and play fair. So I don't think you should have trouble with them, at least not when I play with them. Smile

By the way I'm okay with Fantastic. I believe there are a lot of players faking the name and therefore I am always very careful when I see a "Fantastic". The real Fantastic seems to like me and so we don't fight each other, but I am to insecure about his identity to actually play with him... But I know him for a long time and we never had any trouble.

I hope you mean the Zui with the coloured-stars-clan-sign, I don't like that one also !?
The one in my list (updated it a little bit, thanks for your input samira), is the one who plays always with the chicken skin, he never betrayed me, never ever and is always helpful if needed, very loyal !
If you don't know this one or you don't like this one, I need to introduce you to him, he is really one of the most loyal I ever played with !
(and good also, so I stil hope you mean the bad playing Zui, the one with the coloured stars)  Wink

tridoo is also very loyal to me, but yes you are right, if he think something went wrong, he can be a ... and i saw him eating some, who normaly are "friends" ... as long as he never is vs me I will stay on his side !

Will try to "tell" (agario language) him, to leave you alone !

The Cow ... ok @samira, I got you defenetly about this, he will stay your enemy, I am fine with it, I will try to stay between you both if I see you both at the same time, then you can go the way whatever you want, without him attacking you !
I am fine with you are enemy with some friends of mine, thats life and agario  Big Grin ! 

But when I see him eating you, I will punish him ... zurück in den Kuhstall  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Fanatastic ... always watch the special chinese signs in his name PLUS he always play with special skins ... that should be the real for sure, if you watch these 2 things out !

Wink

...OFM... and TataSRB both are multiply players, played with both a long time, BUT finished 2 weeks ago with both, since sometimes they attack me and you never know which one is which one !

So I ignore both now, and in special cases if they feel the need to attack, I eat them !

Big Grin

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Add Mansy today definitely to my Eating-List  Exclamation

He only watch for himself and try to play with me only if he is smaller ... such a Goofy  Exclamation

Big Grin

• @Deletedacc21075026
Update: 

add Tunisia (the one with the red-head-sign and weird sign) to my Eating-List

She/he definitiv deserve it  Exclamation

1 time eating me = many do ... all fine

2 times eating me = could be an accident ... all fine

3 times eating me = W A R = welcome on my Eating List  Exclamation

Big Grin

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, neutrum
Thumbs Down 
what a great post,why havent i seen this before?blind i guess.

MY FAVOURITE LIST

i am zui.......great player always remembers his friends i find.

lord of fantom..... exactly the same

CANDYMAN....he's SWEET!

adun buline and adun venture always help,can conflict with my friends lol

rambo7....dont push me! great helper.

samira....she's gotta be on everyones friend list right?

vietnam...good player

Y...as above lol

i am poland..good player

ayen(alien heads)....is there anybody there? top player

hmmmm,still thinking Huh there are others.probably missed lots  thats obvious

my  Angry list

fantastic (chinese writing) he'd throw you under a bus

....OFM.... Ive seen a few of these guys floating about,1 is ok the rest are dingbats

mansy pansy clan    Tongue nope not for me.

now the next group TR DZ i just eat um lol,cause i dont trust any of them.

as above there are others that gets on my wick!!!!!!   grrrr
oh and anybody thats on mic's is a %w£$

HAVE A NICE DAY Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like me_and_only_me's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Supergirl
(05-20-2019, 06:00 PM)samira Wrote: It is obvious we all make our own experiences, friendships and enemies!!

Yes thats so true, same as in real life  Exclamation

About fantastic ... he is pretty loyal, ate me only once in years, and I am sure, it was a fake one  Exclamation

On the other hand, we all need food, means we cannot be friend with all ... I remember eating Heisenberg also often, but once he was friendly and NOW seeing him here to talk to him, he will be sure on my friend list now (please forgive me if I need a little time to recognize you, there are so many always who try to play with me)  Exclamation

Wink

• @Deletedacc21075026
My top player list: Everyone
My eating list: Mass, not even people.
When he plays agma all he does is spam w and move his cursor around
I've done it with him with a couple of friends and it's always fun (:<
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Jumbo and bubblebalz  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes trinity.'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I kinda liked Arcade Spy ngl lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

I think the most important thing in FFA  is people remember there team mates/friends.and as much as there are good players out there,they wouldnt get nowhere without team mates and a good player as i/we have defined should be able to play with anyone if theyre that good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes me_and_only_me's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026