Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
my top player list (agar.io)
I have no idea what happened... but please... @Squirrel and @Supergirl stop being so condescending all the time. And @Conquest I have no idea what you're even trying to say, but it sounds like it doesn't belong in this thread.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Conquest
(02-04-2017, 04:42 AM)savant Wrote: I have no idea what happened... but please... @Squirrel and @Supergirl stop being so condescending all the time. And @Conquest I have no idea what you're even trying to say, but it sounds like it doesn't belong in this thread.

What the...??

Please document for me where I have been "condescending", and I will either explain why, or re-examine how I post messages. It is certainly not "all the time". Most people here are fun, and have some grey matter.

I believe you to be excessively false in your generalization.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl
(02-04-2017, 10:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 04:42 AM)savant Wrote: I have no idea what happened... but please... @Squirrel and @Supergirl stop being so condescending all the time. And @Conquest I have no idea what you're even trying to say, but it sounds like it doesn't belong in this thread.

What the...??

Please document for me where I have been "condescending", and I will either explain why, or re-examine how I post messages. It is certainly not "all the time". Most people here are fun, and have some grey matter.

I believe you to be excessively false in your generalization.
Actually, almost every post you have made in reply to Conquest in this thread has come off as condescending, at least in my opinion. In fact, I find your posts to be patronizing on a shockingly regular basis. Also, I would challenge the notion that people here are fun and have grey matter. It seems as though you and your cronies shut down most of the "fun" people. And it's quite apparent from your posts that you think of yourself as someone with a great deal of grey matter... perhaps that has something to do with my original post?
[-] The following 2 users Like savant's post:
  • Conquest, Relax
(02-04-2017, 03:18 PM)savant Wrote: Actually, almost every post you have made in reply to Conquest in this thread has come off as condescending, at least in my opinion. In fact, I find your posts to be patronizing on a shockingly regular basis. Also, I would challenge the notion that people here are fun and have grey matter. It seems as though you and your cronies shut down most of the "fun" people. And it's quite apparent from your posts that you think of yourself as someone with a great deal of grey matter... perhaps that has something to do with my original post?

I'm not surprised to hear you say that. The target you mentionewd is accurate. They ask one thing, then do what is diametrically opposed. They no longer exist to me. And if that's condescending,... ~shrug~ I'm okay with that.

It occurs to me that you have fallen on the same side, in the same tired battle.

The "fun" you speak of, was not considered fun by all, just a few people who have yet to mature, all on your side of the ledger.

I fell on the other side. So I think you can see this is all much simpler than you make it, and is just obvious to me.

I'm not trying to be condescending. It just means that I appreciate different kinds of humour. And if you can't understand that... well, I'm okay with that too.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Supergirl
(02-05-2017, 07:21 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 03:18 PM)savant Wrote: Actually, almost every post you have made in reply to Conquest in this thread has come off as condescending, at least in my opinion. In fact, I find your posts to be patronizing on a shockingly regular basis. Also, I would challenge the notion that people here are fun and have grey matter. It seems as though you and your cronies shut down most of the "fun" people. And it's quite apparent from your posts that you think of yourself as someone with a great deal of grey matter... perhaps that has something to do with my original post?

I'm not surprised to hear you say that. The target you mentionewd is accurate. They ask one thing, then do what is diametrically opposed. They no longer exist to me. And if that's condescending,... ~shrug~ I'm okay with that.

It occurs to me that you have fallen on the same side, in the same tired battle.

The "fun" you speak of, was not considered fun by all, just a few people who have yet to mature, all on your side of the ledger.

I fell on the other side. So I think you can see this is all much simpler than you make it, and is just obvious to me.

I'm not trying to be condescending. It just means that I appreciate different kinds of humour. And if you can't understand that... well, I'm okay with that too.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is a difference between appreciating different kinds of humor than other people and talking down to those people based on your differences. You do the latter. Just read this quote from yourself, which was, as far as I can tell, was unsolicited. 

People employ different forms of humour. Just because theirs is different from yours, doesn't mean that they find you unworthy or offensive.

People need to be more forgiving, and open-minded to others existing, who work very differently from themselves, and find ways to remain respectful.

(And yeah, some have a harder time with that, for various reasons, including language barriers. Just do the best that you can.)

Oh look. Someone asking something and doing the opposite. What complete hypocrisy. Not to mention that this is quite condescending.
  • Conquest, Relax
(02-06-2017, 11:32 AM)savant Wrote: This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is a difference between appreciating different kinds of humor than other people and talking down to those people based on your differences. You do the latter. Just read this quote from yourself, which was, as far as I can tell, was unsolicited. 

People employ different forms of humour. Just because theirs is different from yours, doesn't mean that they find you unworthy or offensive.

People need to be more forgiving, and open-minded to others existing, who work very differently from themselves, and find ways to remain respectful.

(And yeah, some have a harder time with that, for various reasons, including language barriers. Just do the best that you can.)

Oh look. Someone asking something and doing the opposite. What complete hypocrisy. Not to mention that this is quite condescending.

It was a reply to a message. It was accurate, not hurtful, as theior messages were to others.

And, despite numerous attempts to have you and your peers understand the other person's perspective, multiple times for both of you, it seems you were unable to comprehend.

I will do many things on-line, but I do not generally set out to insult someone. The one time I did that, the same incident over which you two followed in the other two's footsteps, the opinions were the same, and I felt, equally misunderstood. And the time I did that, it was with a vengeance, and a purpose, for something they should have clearly seen as hurtful.

Please do not respond in kind yet again so we can allow your peer's request to have this dispute that is obviously is getting nowhere, for -- somehow -- we both believe that we are correct and the other is wrong. (You will NOT be changing my mind) actually go dormant and disappear.

Further replies by either of you, I can only take as a malicious attempt to gain other peers to more follow your side of the dispute, as opposed to mine.

Again, I will NOT change my mind.

And again, your claim that I said one thing and did the opposite is rubbish.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Supergirl
(02-06-2017, 05:10 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 11:32 AM)savant Wrote: This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is a difference between appreciating different kinds of humor than other people and talking down to those people based on your differences. You do the latter. Just read this quote from yourself, which was, as far as I can tell, was unsolicited. 

It was a reply to a message. It was accurate, not hurtful, as theior messages were to others.

And, despite numerous attempts to have you and your peers understand the other person's perspective, multiple times for both of you, it seems you were unable to comprehend.

I will do many things on-line, but I do not generally set out to insult someone. The one time I did that, the same incident over which you two followed in the other two's footsteps, the opinions were the same, and I felt, equally misunderstood. And the time I did that, it was with a vengeance, and a purpose, for something they should have clearly seen as hurtful.

Please do not respond in kind yet again so we can allow your peer's request to have this dispute that is obviously is getting nowhere, for -- somehow -- we both believe that we are correct and the other is wrong. (You will NOT be changing my mind) actually go dormant and disappear.

Further replies by either of you, I can only take as a malicious attempt to gain other peers to more follow your side of the dispute, as opposed to mine.

Wow. What a hypocrite. You say I cannot respect other people, yet you have no respect for me. You say that I need to understand other forms of humor, yet you refuse to understand mine. And now, to top it all off, you try to take the last word. You're totally in the wrong here, and there's absolutely no doubt about that.
  • Conquest, Relax
(02-06-2017, 06:05 PM)savant Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 05:10 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Wow. What a hypocrite. You say I cannot respect other people, yet you have no respect for me. You say that I need to understand other forms of humor, yet you refuse to understand mine. And now, to top it all off, you try to take the last word. You're totally in the wrong here, and there's absolutely no doubt about that.

Although I appreciate you stepping in, don't bother. Don't try and win a game that no one cares/Likes.

I suggest you both stop arguing and leave this thread.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

lol there's obviously not going to be a winner... in venues such as this the fun is in the argument

edit
if both parties get to take the moral high ground in their own minds, then it's really quite a wonderful situation
(02-04-2017, 04:42 AM)savant Wrote: And @Conquest I have no idea what you're even trying to say, but it sounds like it doesn't belong in this thread.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

How true  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Supergirl didn't make it this far by just "playing nice"
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(02-07-2017, 08:00 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 04:42 AM)savant Wrote: And @Conquest I have no idea what you're even trying to say, but it sounds like it doesn't belong in this thread.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

How true  Exclamation

Wink

(02-07-2017, 11:02 PM)Conquest Wrote: Supergirl didn't make it this far by just "playing nice"

OH PLEASE STOP THIS! I M DONE... GO DRINK SOME WATER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE....
                                                                                         ^^
                                                                                           |
                                                                    that was just regarding to your health lol
                                                                                           XD
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-07-2017, 11:02 PM)Conquest Wrote: Supergirl didn't make it this far by just "playing nice"

I am always very nice, watch ...

PLEASE (<-- that's nice) can you stay topic ?

I would appreciate that, if you do so  Exclamation

(there are more then 20 - I didnt take the time to count them - posts off topic)

Thank you very much (<-- that's nice also)  Exclamation

Here the main-topic ...

Quote:Supergirl

Feel free to add your Top Players (please only players from agar.io FFA Europe), maybe we can find some matches  Exclamation

Heart

Feel free to make your own thread about AGF top players  Exclamation

Tongue

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Updated  Exclamation 

Some more to eat every time I see them  Exclamation

Big Grin

Angel

Updated right now  Exclamation

Some Top Players were never seen again (or they do just use an other nick-name in-game  Exclamation

Some "friends" started to eat me = friendship broken = adding them to me loved "Eating-ListExclamation

They wil regret it for sure (after they got eaten 20 times by me  Cool )  Exclamation

Heart

Angel

Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026