Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
my top player list (agar.io)
Lightbulb 
Hi all  Exclamation

I make now my (!) Top Player List (agar.io FFA Europe) ...

I am Zu#i
(the one playing always with the chicken-skin)

Fantastic
(the one with the chinese signs and always special skins)

Samira
(Flower Power  Heart )

Belarius
(I think he has 1 star in front of his name and he like to play the blue-orange skin)

The Cow
(with the cow  Big Grin )

tridoo
(had always 100-level skin kraken and atm always with the unicorn-skin)

Never seen again ...
(miss them to play with them)

Sanjy

Remember me

Doctoru!!!Nr1

Croatia Pro

Nations die

dupas from hell

Yippee

Smile

And I need to make also an Eating List ...

Tunisia
(the one with the red-head-sign and weird sign)

Mariusz

*AG*

RealHunter

Mansy
(all "Mansy"s)

KürdoGeldi

... my favorite food  Exclamation

Never seen again ...
(miss them to eat them)

I am MasSacre

Ward-Kraken

Nicola SRB

69 Hamza

Algerian Hero

Islam Muslin

Türkey Islam

MYP

... my favorite food in the past  Exclamation

Angry

That way I dont have to waste storage of my brain.
Feel free to add your Top Players (please only players from agar.io FFA Europe), maybe we can find some matches  Exclamation

Heart
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 5 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mikasa, Robin , v231177, ™ Chronic
(10-18-2016, 12:14 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi all  Exclamation

I make now my (!) Top Player List (agar.io  FFA), that way I dont have to waste storage of my brain ...

Tongue

Remeber me

Croatien Pro

Nations die

Dudas form Hell

... feel free to add your Top Players (please only players from agar.io FFA), maybe we can find some matches  Exclamation

All pros play in party mode, and FFA is old

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(10-18-2016, 12:14 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi all  Exclamation

I make now my (!) Top Player List (agar.io  FFA), that way I dont have to waste storage of my brain ...

Tongue

Remeber me

Croatien Pro

Nations die

Dudas form Hell

... feel free to add your Top Players (please only players from agar.io FFA), maybe we can find some matches  Exclamation

Smile

Maybe people should also specify which brand (FFA, Teams, Party, Experimental), and what Zone (N. America, EU, etc.) their list is for?

Although it's completely subjective for 'Teams', since there's no individual leaderboard. Big Grin

But I like the idea, and hope a bunch of people give us some names of players that they respect!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Well  this is tough.  Teams are always in number one position even though there are better players soloing. A lot of team players can't solo very good on their own. I see a few good solos who are very good. They do get to number one position quite often consistently. I have about 3 in mind who stand out. But they aren't "famous"  Should I put them down?
Bullies have personal issues.
(10-18-2016, 01:07 AM)REACTION Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 12:14 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi all !

Tongue

Remeber me

Croatien Pro

Nations die

Dudas form Hell

... feel free to add your Top Players (please only players from agar.io FFA), maybe we can find some matches !

All pros play in party mode, and FFA is old

Sorry, not correct. maybe many, but sure not all.

I - just as one example - play only FFA and I may be allowed to say I am not so a bad player  Tongue !

The one I mentioned - as written - are best at agar.io FFA Europe in MY opinion, they have very very high skills  Exclamation 

And I like them and I (like Squirrel mentioned it) respect them a lot, I learned a lot from these players  Exclamation 

Wink 

(10-18-2016, 02:03 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Well  this is tough.  Teams are always in number one position even though there are better players soloing. A lot of team players can't solo very good on their own. I see a few good solos who are very good. They do get to number one position quite often consistently. I have about 3 in mind who stand out. But they aren't "famous"  Should I put them down?

I am pretty sure those players I mean and I mentioned are good at solo player and as team player  Exclamation

Wink

And yes, please give me some names, its not about famous, its about skills  Exclamation

In my list I wrote the ones I remembered easy, cos I see them often, but there are also some who play less or I see less, I will add them as soon I see them again or I rememeber them  Exclamation

Cool

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
(10-18-2016, 12:14 AM)Supergirl Wrote: ... feel free to add your Top Players (please only players from agar.io FFA), maybe we can find some matches  [Image: exclamation.png]
Sorry. I just saw that sentence now. 
Thought it was for AGF . I'm out  Blush
Bullies have personal issues.
(10-18-2016, 06:50 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 12:14 AM)Supergirl Wrote: ... feel free to add your Top Players (please only players from agar.io FFA), maybe we can find some matches  [Image: exclamation.png]

No problem  Exclamation

I added now my "favorite food" list ... that way I dont forget them ... I  Heart them to much  Exclamation

Big Grin

For some reason I cannot "full edit" my first post in this thread !?
(maybe a mod know why)

Tongue

(10-28-2016, 10:23 PM)Storm網 Wrote: I'm back <3

?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Voakie
(10-28-2016, 08:59 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 06:50 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

No problem  Exclamation

I added now my "favorite food" list ... that way I dont forget them ... I  Heart them to much  Exclamation

Big Grin

For some reason I cannot "full edit" my first post in this thread !?
(maybe a mod know why)

Tongue

If it will let you "Quick edit", just use that. I've never seen a case where you can't edit one of your posts at all... But sometimes, probably due to fluke positioning on your screen, you can't get your mouse to light up the button for the "Full Edit". But Quick works too, and if you just add one line to the post, that will change where the buttons appear below, and then, chances are you can 'Full Edit' again as well.

Let me know if I'm right? Because I am one curious rodent. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl , Voakie
(10-29-2016, 02:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote: If it will let you "Quick edit", just use that. I've never seen a case where you can't edit one of your posts at all... But sometimes, probably due to fluke positioning on your screen, you can't get your mouse to light up the button for the "Full Edit". But Quick works too, and if you just add one line to the post, that will change where the buttons appear below, and then, chances are you can 'Full Edit' again as well.

Let me know if I'm right? Because I am one curious rodent. ~grin~

The thing with the extra line didnt work, BUT your idea brought the solution ...
I zoomed back from 150% to 90% (browser) and then it worked !

Thnx a lot ... colour added now  Exclamation 

Smile

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie
Updated  Exclamation

Angel

Updated  Exclamation 

Angel

Noobs taste good.

Okay...

Bye.
That moment when your alt was yippee for like.. A month...
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Apix
@Supergirl you should make AGF top player list of FFA server. That will be great Big Grin
[Image: Robin.png]