Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clan by Crream!
Hey guys. So ive been waiting for either lel (or anybody) to make a new clan. Ive been waiting about a month now and i decided " Hell! I could make my own!" Minimal requirements: 1. Obviously, at least be able to split run/tricksplt. 2. Must have a skype and discord. 3. Im sadly going to have to put a partial age limit of around 13+ mainly because of maturity. If you feel that you would like to join, or have any questions regarding the clan, please feel free to PM me.

⦓??⦔ Leader,
        Crream
[Image: 1e6cbe57423af7f213e0ca067270b930.jpg]
A true legend
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whipped Crream's post:
  • ✨101✨
(10-15-2016, 12:00 PM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Hey guys. So ive been waiting for either lel (or anybody) to make a new clan. Ive been waiting about a month now and i decided " Hell! I could make my own!" Minimal requirements: 1. Obviously, at least be able to split run/tricksplt. 2. Must have a skype and discord. 3. Im sadly going to have to put a partial age limit of around 13+ mainly because of maturity. If you feel that you would like to join, or have any questions regarding the clan, please feel free to PM me.

⦓??⦔ Leader,
        Crream

Hey there!

First of all, I'd like to wish you good luck trying to put together your own fun...

It's not an empty saying, but with my next part, I fear you might think it is. Please hear me out?

I like your name -- it espouses fun, and suggests that a clan with you at the helm, will be all about the fun, and that's what I think that a clan should be. A bunch of people having fun together.

But honestly? My first question was, "Who is this person?"

Now, mayyyybe you're such a regular in AGF, that most of the people there think it's a silly question. But I looked up your profile... there's not really anything there. You've made one thread (this one), and one other post where you were bored and looking for someone to play with, quite some time ago.

But you've been here since April!

When you set about collecting some teammates, it's good to already be known, to have some recognition, and a decent reputation would help too.

All of that could start with you filling out your profile, and posting an 'Intro' thread, so people on the Forums side of things can get to know you?

It seems to me, the leading requirement people have for a clan, is they don't want to spend too much time on a clan that is going to be around a week or three, have a couple members who rarely seem to meet up, and then disappears again.

Another really good thing to consider, would be trying to get a partner-in-crime -- someone who will help you run the clan, and help people get on board, help get people communicating, and so on? And if they are a visible name that most people would recognize, all the better!

So.. really... best of luck in this?? But I hope you'll manage to tell us more about yourself, and maybe find someone to run it with? Talk toi us, let people get a chance to know you! (Or tell us who you are in AGF?)

Everything else you said looks great! I'd just like you to succeed... You could be the next fun clan. Big Grin

So c'moin, tell us about yourself, and let's get a new party started?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Can you give more info about the clan
(10-15-2016, 12:00 PM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Hey guys. So ive been waiting for either lel (or anybody) to make a new clan. Ive been waiting about a month now and i decided " Hell! I could make my own!" Minimal requirements: 1. Obviously, at least be able to split run/tricksplt. 2. Must have a skype and discord. 3. Im sadly going to have to put a partial age limit of around 13+ mainly because of maturity. If you feel that you would like to join, or have any questions regarding the clan, please feel free to PM me.

⦓??⦔ Leader,
        Crream

My partner in crime? Mah boi sora  Tongue

(10-15-2016, 08:00 PM)Relax Wrote: The tag won't show up cappa. RIP Dankus Memeus.  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 
hey so i dont mean to betray AD. I just wanna say that. And imma miss you guys Smile. Stay strong mah man. Add me on skype: imtotalepicness. Ill see you around! PS, the dank memes havent left me yet Wink
A true legend

⦓??⦔ Leader,
        Crream
You did the right thing, the totally agree with the age. You just don't believe have immature some people are. That was me one day, but now I'm different and everyone, to my surprise, say that I'm cool.

I had an enemy that always cussed at me. But now he's kinda scared of me and said that I'm cool.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(10-17-2016, 09:12 PM)Whipped Crream Wrote: My partner in crime? Mah boi sora  Tongue

If you're saying that Sora is your co-leader, that should get you inundated with people who'd like to join your clan! (lol)

Hope that it goes great, and that everyone has a blast!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hey I'm an mobile agario player I hope I can join and if your clan is a mobile I'd like to join plz respond
Oh man I like the name. Tongue I've seen you play you're pretty good! Smile
(10-20-2016, 08:26 PM)Apix Wrote: Oh man I like the name. Tongue I've seen you play you're pretty good! Smile
Thanks man! I try my best Smile
A true legend