Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're growing fast!
Thumbs Up 
Hey everyone!

Without looking at the current amount of registered members, what is your guess? Ok, this is a rather stupid way to start with this thread. But we reached the 8,000 milestone!
We're on the best way to reach 10,000 until the end of 2016, I seriously love watching this community growing every day.

Angel
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Voakie
(10-14-2016, 06:19 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Hey everyone!

Without looking at the current amount of registered members, what is your guess? Ok, this is a rather stupid way to start with this thread. But we reached the 8,000 milestone!
We're on the best way to reach 10,000 until the end of 2016, I seriously love watching this community growing every day.

Angel

Are you sure about that?

Forgive my wanting to debate it, but for me, the Forums is a place where people band together for fun, and maybe a bit of learning they didn't know was in there, as we all learn from each other.

It's great that the number of registrations is way up... But are all the accounts that the Chinese bots are using included in there? Because if so, they shouldn't be.

Maybe we could try to do something to get more people who have accounts to come forward, and join the party? I wonder if there's a way to get them to post a thread in the Intro section, so we can meet them?

For me, if someone wants to stay in the shadows, that means there's no chance for me to learn from them.

I'd just like it if I felt we had a boatload of new people posting messages. Big Grin

(C'mon newbies! We don't bite that hard! Give Mikasa something to cheer about, and post an Intro thread? If you just click on 'Forums' at the top, you'll see the 'Introductions' section. I guarantee that there's a lot more people than just me, who'd like to make your acquaintance!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa
(10-14-2016, 06:35 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 06:19 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Hey everyone!

Angel

Are you sure about that?

Forgive my wanting to debate it, but for me, the Forums is a place where people band together for fun, and maybe a bit of learning they didn't know was in there, as we all learn from each other.

It's great that the number of registrations is way up... But are all the accounts that the Chinese bots are using included in there? Because if so, they shouldn't be.

Maybe we could try to do something to get more people who have accounts to come forward, and join the party? I wonder if there's a way to get them to post a thread in the Intro section, so we can meet them?

For me, if someone wants to stay in the shadows, that means there's no chance for me to learn from them.

I'd just like it if I felt we had a boatload of new people posting messages. Big Grin

(C'mon newbies! We don't bite that hard! Give Mikasa something to cheer about, and post an Intro thread? If you just click on 'Forums' at the top, you'll see the 'Introductions' section. I guarantee that there's a lot more people than just me, who'd like to make your acquaintance!)

Unfortunately, yes.
Sora needs to delete the banned chinese accounts (only admins are able to), so have a correct number of how many registered members we have, and then we won't have 8,000 users for sure.

But never lose the hope, we will all meet a lot new people here!

yay, go go AGF

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(10-14-2016, 07:07 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Unfortunately, yes.
Sora needs to delete the banned chinese accounts (only admins are able to), so have a correct number of how many registered members we have, and then we won't have 8,000 users for sure.

But never lose the hope, we will all meet a lot new people here!

If I were Sora... I'd just have a peek at the logs. I'll bet all those signups are coming from China. So he could just ban Chinese IP space (lol), and that would probably do it.

(Then, if the Chinese bots wanted to sign up, they would have to go through a proxy first. So... it might nit stop them... but there's a good chance it would, at least for awhile.)

Afterthought:
OH! And if so, then we could start tracking IP addresses being used by hacked and/or Chinese-acquired poroxies. We could start tracking and banning those too, if need be.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Wooohooo 8k!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Where can you check to see how many members this community has?
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(10-14-2016, 04:42 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Where can you check to see how many members this community has?

[Image: e9e7a1f76f5f3b6bbb6a8e48aa7b8c67.png]

Below "Board Statistics". Shy