Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you mostly team? (Its okay if you do.)
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A few tricks I use.
Star 
These are some tricks I know. (Comment down below what your little tactics are.)

#1 If your in FFA on the AGF server, find a virus, that no one is nearby, duplitcate it, (Shoot mass at it) Then eat your big wall of virues. It adds a LOT of mass.

#2 If your a a Medium/Small mass, Try splitting into max split, then time you reforms on people trying to eat you, If your timing is right, you will eat them instead, leaving your enemy confused!  Huh Big Grin (This may take some practice)

#3 As you may notice, there are bots in the AGF server, if they are bigger than you, they will follow. Try leading them into a virus, or toward your teammate, if your teaming.

#4 If you a teamer, try playing solo for a few games, it also improves your teaming skill.

Hope this helps you in your future endeavors to the top of the leader board!!!
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
(01-08-2016, 06:33 PM)HiVe_Blackbee Wrote: These are some tricks I know. (Comment down below what your little tactics are.)

#1 If your in FFA on the AGF server, find a virus, that no one is nearby, duplitcate it, (Shoot mass at it) Then eat your big wall of virues. It adds a LOT of mass.

#2 If your a a Medium/Small mass, Try splitting into max split, then time you reforms on people trying to eat you, If your timing is right, you will eat them instead, leaving your enemy confused!  Huh Big Grin (This may take some practice)

#3 As you may notice, there are bots in the AGF server, if they are bigger than you, they will follow. Try leading them into a virus, or toward your teammate, if your teaming.

#4 If you a teamer, try playing solo for a few games, it also improves your teaming skill.

A few of these I know (2 of em') but #4 and #1 I didn't ever think about, I've tried the virus shooting thing before but it didn't give me much back (mainly since I shoot too many then I cacn eat them) and someone else eats them. But #1 is very true, you get more than you put in the viruses when you shoot them and eat them.
(01-10-2016, 08:00 PM)Sinister Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 06:33 PM)HiVe_Blackbee Wrote: These are some tricks I know. (Comment down below what your little tactics are.)

A few of these I know (2 of em') but #4 and #1 I didn't ever think about, I've tried the virus shooting thing before but it didn't give me much back (mainly since I shoot too many then I cacn eat them) and someone else eats them. But #1 is very true, you get more than you put in the viruses when you shoot them and eat them.

Another one I do, is split on the little food right as I spawn in, so I gain mass a lot faster. Then instant reform when some gets near you.
HiVe Gaming Clan! (Blackbee)Founder)
Ig: @HiVeGamingClan & HiVe_Blackbee
Youtube HiVe Blackbee 
Ig: @HiVe_Blackbee @HiVeGamingClan
#HiVeUp! Solo/Teaming/Splitrunning/Tricksplitting/HELLSPLITS
wow gj i love you
Nice tricks you have Big Grin
Great tactics!
Especially #1, cause i'm addicted to use it anytime. (In another agar.io version)
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Great tutorials for newbies, well done!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

The best tricks you can do in this game are incredibly hard to describe EXACTLY how to do them. You get the basics through pretty well though.
[Image: uRB3Sti.png]