Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My stress level is higher than usual
Hi everyone!!! I've noticed that my stress levels are higher than usual and have heard that social support can help. Can anyone share their experience or advice on how social support can reduce stress?
Hi! Yes, social support can really play a huge role in reducing stress. It's important to realize that it doesn't necessarily mean getting physical help, although that can be helpful too. The key is feeling supported and belonging to a community where you feel understood and accepted. I recommend checking out the blog https://www.heyday.net/blog/how-does-soc...-interests , which has a great article on how social support reduces stress. It discusses the importance of socializing in communities with common interests. There you will find a lot of useful information on how to find and use social support to reduce stress.
Yes, social support can have a significant impact on reducing stress. Socializing with relatives or friends gives you the opportunity to share your worries and get support in difficult moments.
Me too. I am so stress of working
I also feel the same
It happened to me too. I understand everything.