Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coders Looking for Artists
I had this thread idea while talking to @Voakie on discord. We both have great projects and we have everything we need...
...Or almost.

We're struggling to find an artist to give some beauty to our projects. Yes, I know, it's catastrophic when you know that graphics are very important nowadays. So this thread idea is simple, if you're a dev looking for an artist, post on this thread about what you need and hopefully, someone might be interested in your project. To do so, explain what your project is and how to contact you.

I'll start.

I'm making a point & click adventure/mystery game and I am looking for someone who can make the many items the game will have. Something in the genre of almost creepy, to give it a mystery feel, if you know what I mean. I've taken a break from agarioforums, so the best way to contact me would be by my email: [email protected]
(yes, I know that my email's impossible to remember, blame my lack of imagination)
[-] The following 3 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Robin , Voakie , ✨101✨
Nice Email. Just sayin'
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Polearm
So, my turn! I'm working on a little game, and the paintings to be done are very "simple". I just need pencils in a cartoonish way. Must be transparent, and the drawing 100% at rbg 51. Just contact me over here, that's the fastest way! Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
I'm gonna email you

Sry Smile
Omg, my loved one start to having the @JUMBO_BLOB-syndrome  Exclamation

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-19-2017, 01:35 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Omg, my loved one start to having the @JUMBO_BLOB-syndrom  Exclamation

Tongue

it's spelled syndrome* you funny little lady

And what does that mean?
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes JUMBO_BLOB's post:
  • Robin
Sounds good to ke but who else could do that except run spot run
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-20-2017, 04:11 AM)JUMBO_BLOB Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 01:35 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Omg, my loved one start to having the @JUMBO_BLOB-syndrome  Exclamation

Tongue

And what does that mean?

Magic  Exclamation

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Robin
That is totally not off topic XD
Totally topic  Exclamation

Tongue

Alright sometime I think we both(@Supergirl and @Robin ) are really active and keep these active as well or should I call that *Spammer* lol
(02-20-2017, 05:17 AM)Robin Wrote: Alright sometime I think we both(@Supergirl and @Robin ) are really active and keep these active as well or should I call that *Spammer* lol

We are spammers, somehow we need to get +1000 posts  Exclamation

Tongue

Yep me tooo
Exactly  Exclamation

Wink