Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How?
How do people manage to type text into the chat box and still fight for number one position at the same time in AGF. Or teamers text chatting while there fighting it out  "with their partners" .. (snickers)    ????  I can't even look away for a sec with out being devoured.??    Huh
Bullies have personal issues.
I feel that way as well... I usually wait for a clear spot then I type very fast and improper.

I guess it takes practice, but when I do it I fail as well.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
It takes practice my dear friend...

But don't worry, it's not like anyone is really bothered if someone can type and play at the same time. Wink
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(10-07-2016, 05:51 PM)Final Wrote: I feel that way as well... I usually wait for a clear spot then I type very fast and improper.

I guess it takes practice, but when I do it I fail as well.

Well that's about what I do to lol. Usually I still end up dead with no readable message, so it's a complete loss.
(10-07-2016, 05:48 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: How do people manage to type text into the chat box and still fight for number one position at the same time in AGF. Or teamers text chatting while there fighting it out  "with their partners" .. (snickers)    ????  I can't even look away for a sec with out being devoured.??    Huh

If you're big enough that you have time to chat/gloat.... then all you need to do, is sit by an edge... or a corner, where you likely will eat anything that runs into you. :|

Just don't sit there too long... especially in AGF. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
I type a few words each 10 seconds or so when playing the private server, but I do die A LOT. I mainly only chat to greet friends, team, etc.
tbh I never actually had a problem with it, i type fast and i normally dont type out long sentences.. that being said I do get killed from time to time because of it.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(10-07-2016, 10:18 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 05:48 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: How do people manage to type text into the chat box and still fight for number one position at the same time in AGF. Or teamers text chatting while there fighting it out  "with their partners" .. (snickers)    ????  I can't even look away for a sec with out being devoured.??    Huh

If you're big enough that you have time to chat/gloat.... then all you need to do, is sit by an edge... or a corner, where you likely will eat anything that runs into you. :|

Just don't sit there too long... especially in AGF. (lol)
That's kind of insulting to the struggling smaller cells   lol  ...funny though     Big Grin

(10-07-2016, 11:09 PM)Faded Wrote: I type a few words each 10 seconds or so when playing the private server, but I do die A LOT. I mainly only chat to greet friends, team, etc.
Thats funny. That's what I do to. It's hard to keep up in a group conversation like that though if you wanted to.

(10-07-2016, 11:45 PM)Conquest Wrote: tbh I never actually had a problem with it as i type fast and i normally dont type out long sentences.. that being said I do get killed from time to time because of it.

Do you play under Conquest or do you use a different name because I don't remember seeing you ? Just curious.
(10-08-2016, 12:02 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: That's kind of insulting to the struggling smaller cells   lol  ...funny though     Big Grin

(10-07-2016, 11:09 PM)Faded Wrote: I type a few words each 10 seconds or so when playing the private server, but I do die A LOT. I mainly only chat to greet friends, team, etc.
Thats funny. That's what I do to. It's hard to keep up in a group conversation like that though if you wanted to.

(10-07-2016, 11:45 PM)Conquest Wrote: tbh I never actually had a problem with it as i type fast and i normally dont type out long sentences.. that being said I do get killed from time to time because of it.

Do you play under Conquest or do you use a different name because I don't remember seeing you ? Just curious.

Heh.... I bet that having the big guys chat and gloat, helps to keep the small guys alive longer -- or give them 10 extra seconds to get bigger. :|

But if I were a small guy, and I knew where there was a gloating biug guy... I'd be walking some obstacles his way, hopefully blowing him up before he finished. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Final, ™ Chronic
That is a good plan @Squirrel ~hehe~ I'll have to give it a go. Watch out. Wink

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
it is very rare to see me play under the conquest name.. however if you see someone playing with the AD tag (that isn't called monkey, nojobeth and relax) it is likely me.

i think i think too much

(10-08-2016, 12:01 PM)Conquest Wrote: it is very rare to see me play under the conquest name.. however if you see someone playing with the AD tag (that isn't called monkey, nojobeth and relax) it is likely me.

ok. I see AD a lot although I don't remember the names on them. They have like a camo skin or something like that? Never seen nojo with AD before though. @nojobeth probably one of the no name ones that keeps kickin my butt  Undecided or maybe it's you ?? or both!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • nojobeth
(10-08-2016, 02:55 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 12:01 PM)Conquest Wrote: it is very rare to see me play under the conquest name.. however if you see someone playing with the AD tag (that isn't called monkey, nojobeth and relax) it is likely me.

ok. I see AD a lot although I don't remember the names on them. They have like a camo skin or something like that? Never seen nojo with AD before though. @nojobeth probably one of the no name ones that keeps kickin my butt  Undecided or maybe it's you ?? or both!

Oh! Maybe so, I only rarely go by an alt or no name so most likely wasn't me.

I play alot of alts, normally different everyday. but normally have the AD tag. you will never see me as an unnamed tho

i think i think too much

(10-08-2016, 03:29 PM)Conquest Wrote: I play alot of alts, normally different everyday. but normally have the AD tag. you will never see me as an unnamed tho

There is one person who plays an AD skin ( quite often)  and I have to watch out for them because they're pretty good. I wonder who it is?...  hmmm taps fingers on table.  I will keep track of the names and run them past u guys. Maybe y'all will know.    sodaC
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Conquest