Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo
when you've played agar for a year and you didn't realize there was a forum

then you see these people with headings before their nicknames and you didn't know there were clans 

heyyy all now that i've finally found this place i'm going to pop in and introduce myself;
i've been playing agar for quite a long while; i started maybe 2 years ago or when i first heard of the game, but i eventually had to stop playing due to real life issues. Last year I saw my friend playing the mobile agario and I decided to start playing the game again (back when i was "hella bad" at it rip) As the school year intensified again I found it necessary to go back on hiatus, and now it's almost 1 year later that I found the time to start playing again lol (at the sacrifice of some homework time) 

My IGN was Kayanne starting from when i decided to use the nicknames to distinguish myself; I played as a pacifist for fun before i realized that even 200 mass was difficult to obtain without the competitive spirit of the game. When i started playing again 2 months ago I mostly stuck to the team servers before i was able to learn a lot of the new techniques that weren't here before; then i moved on to the FFA and experimental servers. My primary IGN is Jethro now (an inside joke because i was uncreative), sort of a reminder of how i need to work harder to keep up with school while i'm shamelessly neglecting homework for agar
as the quote "Be specific. Or else you'll wind up in the streets, homeless and addicted to drugs, married to Jethro" says :') 
so yes if i don't do well I'll eventually wind up with a dot on a screen :'D (SEE YOU ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN)

I'm relatively new to all the "clans", private server battles, etc. that were introduced after i stopped playing the game.

And also since i'm a lonely desert living scrub feel free to talk to me :D I promise to not bite (cough, ingame, cough) :3
If you drop your IGN I'll probably remember you from some earlier game 

I usually lowkey refrain from becoming #1 or 2 :'0  

other stuff about me that are p irrelevant to agar
- i love art; I have a deviantart account along with several accounts on several other art sites that got me into the hobby
- i love music (no surprise there) 
- tbh i'm p trashy at agar
- i've tried writing short novels about fictional/magical things and tbh i was pretty proud of all the character development before i ran out of free time to work on it all the time
- i shamelessly advertise for RWBY (tbh best show ever)
- i can relate 11/10 to Yandere-Chan (senpai .-.)
- feel free to ask me anything :D
JETHRO

"Hella bad"

tbh trashy      |      I'm a v strange

Talk to me~          living meme

#desertfoxskin    

im broke now help