Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the level 100 Owl skins
When you reach level 100 in Agma.io, you unlock three very good looking skins, the two Illuminati Owl (blue and green) and Lucifer. 

A few years ago, I reversed-imaged the Owl skins to see if there were any similiar skins that I could upload as customs (Because the owl skins are truly one of my favs) and I saw that the Owl skins were "stolen" and not actually made by scratch from Agma. I could find the first Owl image uploaded first in Mid 2015 on Pintrest made by Sochi. A couple months later a guy by the name Papatyam uploaded six recreations of the image. Later it was added to Agma but the only difference was that a level 100 logo was slapped on them.

I am just curious, why cannot we upload our own Owl skins as custom if we remake them from scratch + not similiar to the level 100's? 
If you want more information you can check the #helpdesk channel in Agma.io Discord here; https://discord.com/channels/35614523034...2983553134
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • fisa, SilverYT_official2, VenemHyper
(01-06-2024, 02:38 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: When you reach level 100 in Agma.io, you unlock three very good looking skins, the two Illuminati Owl (blue and green) and Lucifer. 

A few years ago, I reversed-imaged the Owl skins to see if there were any similiar skins that I could upload as customs (Because the owl skins are truly one of my favs) and I saw that the Owl skins were "stolen" and not actually made by scratch from Agma. I could find the first Owl image uploaded first in Mid 2015 on Pintrest made by Sochi. A couple months later a guy by the name Papatyam uploaded six recreations of the image. Later it was added to Agma but the only difference was that a level 100 logo was slapped on them.

I am just curious, why cannot we upload our own Owl skins as custom if we remake them from scratch + not similiar to the level 100's? 
If you want more information you can check the #helpdesk channel in Agma.io Discord here; https://discord.com/channels/35614523034...2983553134 geometry dash world
The owl skins might be intended as a special reward for reaching level 100. Allowing custom versions could dilute their perceived value and achievement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paince's post:
  • xRENDEx
(01-08-2024, 04:00 AM)Paince Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 02:38 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: When you reach level 100 in Agma.io, you unlock three very good looking skins, the two Illuminati Owl (blue and green) and Lucifer. 

If you want more information you can check the #helpdesk channel in Agma.io Discord here; https://discord.com/channels/35614523034...2983553134 geometry dash world
The owl skins might be intended as a special reward for reaching level 100. Allowing custom versions could dilute their perceived value and achievement.

Good point and most likely it is that way, does make sense of course. 

Do you think if you re-make them completely would be accepted?
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin