Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agar.io please FIX your game !
Hi all !

Angry

Please FIX your game Agar.io !

Every 20 seconds a stillstand !
That happens during the whole day !

Its hard to play a game, where you should MOVE fast, and you CANNOT move !

P.S.: tested/played with different devices AND different internet connections, that proves the PROBLEM (and its a big problem to be not able to move in a move-game) is on YOUR side !

P.P.S.: it makes the players angry about your game

P.P.P.S: it make no sense to play Agar.io anymore, with that issue !

Angry
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
@† † † we neither manage or have any control over the game Agar.io here. This is a forum primarily for agario enthusiasts and fans. As you can see we are an active and friendly community though, and are happy to have you around! As far as play goes, there are several places to play agar type games with all kinds of interesting tweaks, we even have a server here! So through your frustration, I hope that you accidentally expanded your horizons, and found some new ways to play.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Reaction , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(10-05-2016, 11:41 AM)† † † Wrote: Hi all !

Angry

Every 20 seconds a stillstand !
That happens during the whole day !

Its hard to play a game, where you should MOVE fast, and you CANNOT move !

P.S.: tested/played with different devices AND different internet connections, that proves the PROBLEM (and its a big problem to be not able to move in a move-game) is on YOUR side !

P.P.S.: it makes the players angry about your game

P.P.P.S: it make no sense to play Agar.io anymore, with that issue !

Angry

Sounds like you have discovered BotVille! It has to be the worst place in North America to live. Nothing but angry Internet users, as far as the eye can see, all around you, day after day after day!

Yes, they are trying to condition you, so that this doesn't happen anymore (the anger, I mean). Because then ISP's can implement their true desire -- a fast lane/slow lane dichotomy that will charge people more money for a reliable (read: TCP/IP streams do not go herky-jerky, drop, and otherwise p_ss you off!), and the people with not much cash to go around, suffer, and get used to sh&^#$tty Internet, ALL the time.

(You know about the Facebook farce to introduce a fake 'Internet' to people in Africa, perhaps. Like that. Except worse, and you pay, regardless.)

As the Spot says... Welcome Aboard!  We can't help agar.io fix it's game (except for repeating ad nauseum, "Do not use da fa-king BOTS!!" over and over and over again).

But you could play the AGF agar.io-like game instead ("Play AGF" button @ top of page).... and stay and have some fun with us instead!

You'll notice that the Chinese-bots visit us in the mornings, but nothing that a staff member with steel-toed boots can't fix!

Why not post an 'Introductions' (one of the Forum areas) thread, and introduce yourself properly, this time, without all that frustration dripping off your brow. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Thank you for the nice welcome, and ...

- I thought this is the "official" forum from agar.io
- is there anywhere an official ?
- ... because this issue is really bad, for such a great game
- and its not about the internet connection
- its clearly a game issue, and thats bad for such a huge game
- as said I tested different devices AND internet connections
- everywhere same issue
- also you can see during playing thats an game issue, because all other players have same problem
- they crash with virus often and also they got eaten during stillstand

And yes, I will introduce myself here, thx for the tip !
About AGF ...
- I really dont like game-"copies"
- but some things I like on it, like the chat, the "teleport" or however it is called at AGF
- dont know the sense of the corners in the corners, because that way there are 8 instead of 4 corners
... but I will play AGF sometimes just for fun !

greatings

Wink

P.S.: thx to the mods for moving this thread to the right places, sorry for posting it on wrong place, I had to learn first how this forum is structured !

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
Well you see this is just a community for Agar.io players to join, but AGF just has their own private server as well. I do agree on the lag with you, it's a pain, but you can't do anything about it. We don't have any contact with the developers or anything so.

Good thing to express your thought though.

Seems they fixed that issue now at agar.io   Exclamation

But they needed more than a week to do that  Exclamation

Dodgy

(10-09-2016, 05:25 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Seems they fixed that issue now at agar.io   Exclamation

Dodgy

It is likely, just another round, boxing with the bots.

Each time the bots figure out how to run successfully, without being detected, it gets harder to fight them.

So far, I think that Miniclip (the company that now owns the game), has done a pretty reasonable job, all things considered.

All we can do, is keep stressing to people to not use bots, and hope that most will listen, and that Miniclip will continue to find ways to deal with the bots that get used.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run
We as a community have no control over Agario but if we get enough people "rioting" about this, we will get sued by Mniclip bring more attention to the topic and Miniclip won't may fix it. For now, try playing on agarlist.com , they have some great Private Servers but AGF is waaaayyyy better :P
(10-10-2016, 09:24 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 05:25 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Seems they fixed that issue now at agar.io   Exclamation

Dodgy

It is likely, just another round, boxing with the bots.

Each time the bots figure out how to run successfully, without being detected, it gets harder to fight them.

So far, I think that Miniclip (the company that now owns the game), has done a pretty reasonable job, all things considered.

All we can do, is keep stressing to people to not use bots, and hope that most will listen, and that Miniclip will continue to find ways to deal with the bots that get used.

I had no clue what you are talking about ... ... until I think now I know what "bots" are  Exclamation

Seem the "cheating" is in every game a huge theme  Exclamation

I dont like that - cheating - or taking advantage for every prize, because my thinking is, you can NEVER be proud in any game, about what you reached, IF you "cheated" it  Exclamation

(of course its also the question if you can be proud to reach anything in a GAME  Tongue )

Wink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-14-2016, 07:12 PM)Supergirl Wrote: I had no clue what you are talking about ... ... until I think now I know what "bots" are  Exclamation

Seem the "cheating" is in every game a huge theme  Exclamation

I dont like that - cheating - or taking advantage for every prize, because my thinking is, you can NEVER be proud in any game, about what you reached, IF you "cheated" it  Exclamation

(of course its also the question if you can be proud to reach anything in a GAME  Tongue )

Wink

Yup, see I knew you were a smarter person! Absolutely, cheating should mean that whatever 'sense of accomplishment' should go right out the window.

Some, I will hear argue, use cheats so that they can see the best and worst that a game has to offer, in as little time as possible.

Generally, that means that they don't want to play the game in any event, but still want to experience all that the game has to offer.

In this case, since they can't apply the cheats directly (ie: by making you start at... 1000 points, lets say)..., it's fairly comical, because the 'cheat' could end up helping others much more so than it does the person who called upon it.

And the sort of bot that works the best (the one that creates a boatload of tiny players, all of which head straight for the person who called it), (a) clearly shows who is running the bot, and (b) allows the players to identify and try to kill the bot-user as well.

Also, as you say, in the end the game is just a time-waster. So really, a 'sense of accomplishment' should be pretty muted to begin with.

I now spend far more time here, on the Forums, than actually playing the game. For I like the people here -- and the public game remains one where... even if you can communicate, it's always game-oriented, and extremely short. So, you still need to go in search of people, or starve your brain... (by my way of thinking, anyhow).
Fight the Good Fight
WTH ... agar.io seems to changed something (since today), unfortunately to the bad side  Exclamation

FFA (Europe), you cannot drive 2 seconds without meeting a bigger cell than you are  Exclamation

WTH should be the sense of this ?

I NEVER had that before (last few months)  Exclamation

If that stay this way at agar.io ... I will say GOOD BYE agar.io  Exclamation

WORSEST "update" (or whatever this is/was) EVER on all games I know  Exclamation

Sad

EDIT:

AND the problem I explained in the first post of this thread is back again (after all worked fine 3 weeks between)  Exclamation

Angry

totally UNplayable atm

(11-01-2016, 09:33 PM)Supergirl Wrote: AND the problem I explained in the first post of this thread is back again (after all worked fine 3 weeks between)  Exclamation

Angry

totally UNplayable atm

And again, AFTER the game worked very well for weeks (4-5, see the date from my last post) ...

- you could not log in for DAYS (not hours)
- some servers were down totally (asia, china)
- now at the moment the stutter lag is back and its horrible to play

... and ALL problems are on THEIR side  Exclamation

HOW you can care that less about your own game, which 1000s of players play every day  Exclamation ? Exclamation

Angry

Hmm, I can finally play now without major troubles. I got disconnected from time to time, but I can join rooms with no lag at all.
I refer to FFA@EU.

I read somewhere (reddit?) they don't care about PC version that much. All that matters is mobile version. I wouldn't like it to be true.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(12-13-2016, 08:01 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:33 PM)Supergirl Wrote: AND the problem I explained in the first post of this thread is back again (after all worked fine 3 weeks between)  Exclamation

Angry

totally UNplayable atm

And again, AFTER the game worked very well for weeks (4-5, see the date from my last post) ...

- you could not log in for DAYS (not hours)
- some servers were down totally (asia, china)
- now at the moment the stutter lag is back and its horrible to play

... and ALL problems are on THEIR side  Exclamation

HOW you can care that less about your own game, which 1000s of players play every day  Exclamation ? Exclamation

Angry

I agree.
~Gravity X
Should remove anti-teaming as well, all it does is punish big solo players as you become a target for anyone able to shoot viruses. Never have I seen it work against teamers unless I take matters into my own hands.