Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agar.io please FIX your game !
(12-15-2016, 03:34 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: @:O - Norge
Anti-teaming is acceptable, and actually needed, because it prevents small teams from growing big aggressively eating everyone on their way. I remember how bad it escalated just before they introduced this anti-team mechanism.
But it isn't flawless, you are right. I think it should be completely disabled for feeding yourself (you lose mass using selffeeding anyway) after you hit some viruses. This is nasty, and makes you shrink in a while as a punishment for becaming a leader after a good fight...
But moneyclip doesn't care about PC version of Agario, so it won't be fixed in the nearest future, if ever.
However, expect more skins. Wink

I agree that anti teaming is indeed needed, but the way it works right now we could do just as well without it. Just too many flaws. I do not expect it to be fixed, however, it feels good to rant about it.
Last few weeks/months agar.io (on PC) runs pretty good without any stop and go and without any lagg  Exclamation

Heart
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation