Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agar.io please FIX your game !
WTH ... agar.io seems to changed something (since today), unfortunately to the bad side  Exclamation

FFA (Europe), you cannot drive 2 seconds without meeting a bigger cell than you are  Exclamation

WTH should be the sense of this ?

I NEVER had that before (last few months)  Exclamation

If that stay this way at agar.io ... I will say GOOD BYE agar.io  Exclamation

WORSEST "update" (or whatever this is/was) EVER on all games I know  Exclamation

Sad

EDIT:

AND the problem I explained in the first post of this thread is back again (after all worked fine 3 weeks between)  Exclamation

Angry

totally UNplayable atm
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(11-01-2016, 09:33 PM)Supergirl Wrote: AND the problem I explained in the first post of this thread is back again (after all worked fine 3 weeks between)  Exclamation

Angry

totally UNplayable atm

And again, AFTER the game worked very well for weeks (4-5, see the date from my last post) ...

- you could not log in for DAYS (not hours)
- some servers were down totally (asia, china)
- now at the moment the stutter lag is back and its horrible to play

... and ALL problems are on THEIR side  Exclamation

HOW you can care that less about your own game, which 1000s of players play every day  Exclamation ? Exclamation

Angry
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Hmm, I can finally play now without major troubles. I got disconnected from time to time, but I can join rooms with no lag at all.
I refer to [email protected]

I read somewhere (reddit?) they don't care about PC version that much. All that matters is mobile version. I wouldn't like it to be true.
Funny Agar.io stories:
[Image: fk6dY4r.png]
(12-13-2016, 08:01 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:33 PM)Supergirl Wrote: AND the problem I explained in the first post of this thread is back again (after all worked fine 3 weeks between)  Exclamation

Angry

totally UNplayable atm

And again, AFTER the game worked very well for weeks (4-5, see the date from my last post) ...

- you could not log in for DAYS (not hours)
- some servers were down totally (asia, china)
- now at the moment the stutter lag is back and its horrible to play

... and ALL problems are on THEIR side  Exclamation

HOW you can care that less about your own game, which 1000s of players play every day  Exclamation ? Exclamation

Angry

I agree.
~Gravity X
Should remove anti-teaming as well, all it does is punish big solo players as you become a target for anyone able to shoot viruses. Never have I seen it work against teamers unless I take matters into my own hands.
@:O - Norge
Anti-teaming is acceptable, and actually needed, because it prevents small teams from growing big aggressively eating everyone on their way. I remember how bad it escalated just before they introduced this anti-team mechanism.
But it isn't flawless, you are right. I think it should be completely disabled for feeding yourself (you lose mass using selffeeding anyway) after you hit some viruses. This is nasty, and makes you shrink in a while as a punishment for becaming a leader after a good fight...
But moneyclip doesn't care about PC version of Agario, so it won't be fixed in the nearest future, if ever.
However, expect more skins. Wink
Funny Agar.io stories:
[Image: fk6dY4r.png]
Hello am new here.

Am posting this because am tired of the "automatic zoom in" it's a pain in the ass... I can't analyz eand see what happen in my area. The only thing i can do is dissociate to increase my range of view but wait it doesn't work...
If anyone have a solution maybe ?
(12-17-2016, 08:26 PM)BOF Wrote: Hello am new here.

Am posting this because am tired of the "automatic zoom in" it's a pain in the ass... I can't analyz eand see what happen in my area. The only thing i can do is dissociate to increase my range of view but wait it doesn't work...
If anyone have a solution maybe ?

Hey Bof, and welcome! When you get a chance, you should post a thread in "Introductions", and properly introduce yourself!

It seems to me that if you've had a particularly bad run of luck, being eaten time and time again, then yes... it's as if the game thinks it's doing you a favour, or making it easier, by making the grid and everything else a bit bigger, which means you see less.

All you can do, is just use the scroll wheel on your mouse to make sure you're zoomed out as much as possible, and keep playing 'til your luck changes. Then your grid will be more normal again.

(I really hate being eaten by some huge guy who had to split twice from above or below to get me, and whom I had no idea was even there yet! But what can you do?! For this reason, when small, I stick by viruses for some safety -- and that is not hiding under them -- and move mostly laterally, rather than vertically, where your field of vision is reduced.)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
(10-05-2016, 11:41 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi all !

Angry

Please FIX your game Agar.io !

Every 20 seconds a stillstand !
That happens during the whole day !

Its hard to play a game, where you should MOVE fast, and you CANNOT move !

P.S.: tested/played with different devices AND different internet connections, that proves the PROBLEM (and its a big problem to be not able to move in a move-game) is on YOUR side !

P.P.S.: it makes the players angry about your game

P.P.P.S: it make no sense to play Agar.io anymore, with that issue !

Angry
(12-22-2016, 01:41 AM)Tucker語 Yes plz agar.io! It is no fun playing ur game any longer. :dodgy: Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 11:41 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Hi all !

Angry

Every 20 seconds a stillstand !
That happens during the whole day !

Its hard to play a game, where you should MOVE fast, and you CANNOT move !

P.S.: tested/played with different devices AND different internet connections, that proves the PROBLEM (and its a big problem to be not able to move in a move-game) is on YOUR side !

P.P.S.: it makes the players angry about your game

P.P.P.S: it make no sense to play Agar.io anymore, with that issue !

Angry