Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Miniclip owns Agar.io now? Not Zeach?
So until now we've known that Zeach owns Agar.io, but recently there's been talks about Miniclip buying Agar.io (after the facebook integration). Does it basically mean that Zeach has sold Agar.io to miniclip and is now in no legit position to make changes? Some people say he's still the developer. Others say he can't do shi* and that teaming, for example, will never be removed.

What do you guys think?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
idc agario is agario regardless
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

yeesss
they've owned it for quite some time, and out of owning it they've created mobile clients for both android and IOS.
-LKD70
(08-06-2015, 02:12 AM)Gandalf Wrote: So until now we've known that Zeach owns Agar.io, but recently there's been talks about Miniclip buying Agar.io (after the facebook integration). Does it basically mean that Zeach has sold Agar.io to miniclip and is now in no legit position to make changes? Some people say he's still the developer. Others say he can't do shi* and that teaming, for example, will never be removed.

What do you guys think?

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
i got in just before minclip got it....still love it though
[Image: giphy.gif]
Still gonna be the same.
[Image: giphy.gif]Just Surfing The Web
love it too ... i spent hours and hours haha Big Grin