Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Cells Slowed To Half Their Speed??
All the cells are moving at like half their speed. What the hell is going on? This can't be lag. A couple days ago I binge played this for 16 hours and popped a blood vessel in my eye. I took some time off to recover but now the game has been ruined and no ones said anything about it???? I tried on multiple servers and browsers, there's no twitchy lag. The game lost all intensity for me. And it seems like we're still losing mass at the same speed. I can't play this anymore, it went from being the greatest game I've played in years to suddenly like watching paint dry. I even just made this awesome new cell skin!
[Image: MmFQSfy.png]
you've become super-human. The world, internet and our servers now seem laggy to you, your expectations have been lifted to that of super-lightspeed. (A protocol we currently don't support). I suggest you take some chill pills.
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • Sora
are you noticing alot of small balls all heading in the same direction?
Those "small balls" are called bots. They're automation clients ran by players. Essentially script driven fake players.
-LKD70
i know what they're called,,wasn't sure if the OP knows tho so phrased it that way..if he is talking about what i'm seeing,,the game is painfully slow depending on how many people are on botting. If there is one it's not too bad,,gets worse with two then if there is a third yeah forget moving much.
(01-07-2016, 05:27 PM)LKD70 Wrote: you've become super-human. The world, internet and our servers now seem laggy to you, your expectations have been lifted to that of super-lightspeed. (A protocol we currently don't support). I suggest you take some chill pills.

I actually considered that at first! I thought that maybe I overdosed on Agario and now I'm completely jaded. Kinda like when you binge on chocolate cake till you're sick then you never want to see it again. Unfortunately thats not the case and I have proof. Its so hard for people to notice since they're constantly changing sizes and speeds. But that's not how I play sometimes. During team play when one team is dominating for too long and giants are chasing after tiny cells I started practicing playing exclusively as an aggressive size 25 cell. The incredible speed and maneuverability allowed me to go after cells of all sizes, terrorize them by making them split repeatedly, hanging out in their gaps and riding their edges the whole time until they float away humiliated. This quickly levels the playing field allowing teams to come back. Sure I died hundreds of times but I'm instantly back there at the needed size playing like an insane ninja. Now even as a size 16 cell I'm somehow like half as slow. All the muscle memory and movement speeds are embedded into my brain. Besides this isn't the first time this happened, check out this post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments...the_speed/

Cmon no comments on that iBlob cell skin I made? I thought it was funny Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user Likes GZeusKriest's post:
  • LKD70
I should also add that the visual diameter of the cells were also enlarged, that size 25 cell I was using constantly is now far larger than it was previously, and no I'm not zoomed in! Its easy to spot because of the cell number size in comparison to the cell. Again, most of this is only noticeable as a small cell and since nobody spends much time at that size nobody has even noticed. Also since the screen pans wider as you grow the size and speed of other cells on screen appear smaller and slower so its hard for people to gauge this. I spent about 10 of those hours playing at this size and it was the greatest gaming experience I ever had. During my recovery I had dreams of the trolling compilation videos I was going to make, and all those sexy women throwing themselves at me...  Cool But now that dream has been crushed. I have a feeling one of those people I trolled to death was a developer and caused them to make these changes.
Miniclip responded recently about this cell speed issue and said theyre still working it out with their servers. Well a day after that response and wow the speed is much faster now. How can you people seriously not notice this, do only children play this game? Now its so incredibly faster at small size and size 10 is too fast again to play reliably as TinyTroll. But this faster speed is much better for everyone, there's much more action going on with less waiting. Even at over 1000 the increased speed is still very noticeable and welcome, though I wish they would just stick with one speed permanently.