Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from an old player!
I just wanted to drop in and say hello! 

I used to play this game every day back in 2016, so much that I got talked to at work by my manager for playing at work… Smile

Btw I’m an old fart, a 29 year old woman living near Syracuse New York. 

I’m sure many of my old friends from here are no longer active, but I’m interested in catching up with anyone that is. 

Happy Thursday!
[-] The following 6 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Kraken Youtube, Mindless, nachochesse, Reaction , SilverYT_official2, Sora
Wazzzzzz upppppppppp!!!!!!????????
Lol I don't know you but I am also a long time player and just wanted to say hi, thanks for stopping in
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(07-06-2023, 04:15 PM)cuntnugg3t Wrote: I just wanted to drop in and say hello! 

I used to play this game every day back in 2016, so much that I got talked to at work by my manager for playing at work… Smile

I’m sure many of my old friends from here are no longer active, but I’m interested in catching up with anyone that is. 

Happy Thursday!

I'm sure @Squirrel will resent that comment about 29 being old! But everyone left the forum. Maybe try the discord server.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
Big Grin 

Happy Thursday!

Ohh hi! @cuntnugg3t nice to meet you, 29 years old..., same age as my sister. LOL. I think you can play agma.io again, the game has changed a lot, we lost some players but still 600 or more people play this. There will be an update this month, right @Sora ? @Shadow Fox I've seen you a few times but you don't seem to know me, I'm Agma helper. I've been here for 4 years, helping players for 3. i want to give answer on your reply to cuntugg message. I do not recommend a discord server, you can get mental disorders in it, lol. Currently, the biggest problem of agma.io are toxic people, more specifically staff, such as ket, keo, rizzy and others. Agma has a problem with the team. Try being there, you might like your new friends....  Big Grin 

Need Help? Ask

Happy Thursday!

You're not an 'old fart', you're stealing MY description! (lol)

You forgot to mention how YOU were the start of Agma on Discord, setting up the first Discord server with Agma content! I forget the name of the other actual "old fart" who helped you, lol! I just remember he was a Canadian living in Ottawa!

Here's hoping that your life is going well, as you richly deserve!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Jupiter, Kraken Youtube, SilverYT_official2, Sora
(07-17-2023, 05:14 AM):)Squirrel Wrote:

Happy Thursday!

You're not an 'old fart', you're stealing MY description!  (lol)

You forgot to mention how YOU were the start of Agma on Discord, setting up the first Discord server with Agma content!  I forget the name of the other actual "old fart" who helped you, lol! I just remember he was a Canadian living in Ottawa!

Here's hoping that your life is going well, as you richly deserve!

Hello old friend!!! 

I’m pretty sure several people were using Discord before we moved things over there, but thank you for the credit. 

The other lad was @TM Soloist  Smile 

It’s good to hear from you, I hope all is well!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(07-30-2023, 11:42 AM)cuntnugg3t Wrote: Hello old friend!!! 

I’m pretty sure several people were using Discord before we moved things over there, but thank you for the credit. 

The other lad was @TM Soloist  Smile 

It’s good to hear from you, I hope all is well!!!

You're probably right. But if anyone tried before you and Soloist did, the word never got out enough for it to catch on. (lol)

Understand, you're just a bit more memorable, by reason of your name alone, but you also make sure that you are heard, and you had a certain flair for fun.

As for me, all is well. I will start saying that I am 60 in just a few days,which is not necessarily true, but hey, I could have been born Jan 1st!

After having evaded passing the '3000 hours played' mark in Agma for a few years, now I am playing again, and over it. (lol) But I proved to myself I was not addicted, so I'm okay with that, and back to using the game as a tool to help me stay awake and alert at work.

In other news, my oldest son is now in highschool!

What else is new with you? I'm glad you came back to check on us. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-06-2023, 11:01 PM)Mindless Wrote: Wazzzzzz upppppppppp!!!!!!????????
Lol I don't know you but I am also a https://codex.us.com long time player and just wanted to say hi, thanks for stopping in

In the journey of software development, finding a tool that resonates with our coding philosophy is crucial; this is where the 'Codex Executor' becomes an indispensable ally, empowering developers to achieve their creative and technical aspirations with unparalleled efficiency.