Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing will to play
I'm thankful for the recent agf update because I can now defend myself from targeters.  However I am massively dissappointed that there are powers and bots in game.

From the start of my political movements I've always been asking for and working towards a power free agf.  From the beginning its all I've been asking for.

It REALLY has been a let down, especially that now people in chat are saying "this is the server you asked for". ....ITS NOT.

some players have been power spamming me and spam in chat "this is the fair server you've ben asking for".   ....ITS NOT.

I've always wanted a power free agf.  So no clown targeters can get away with targeting and no power abusers can control server with powers.

As of now, in spite of being most likely the best agf player I am at complete mercy of the power user who is willing to spam the most and with the most bots.

I won't be playing this, and im losing my will to even keep looking, hoping, for the a better server.

I don't think the other players have much of any fight left in them either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(01-28-2023, 04:26 PM)Mindless Wrote: It REALLY has been a let down, especially that now people in chat are saying "this is the server you asked for". ....ITS NOT.

I've observed this too, total BS.

People need to learn how to read lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Mindless
(01-29-2023, 02:05 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(01-28-2023, 04:26 PM)Mindless Wrote: It REALLY has been a let down, especially that now people in chat are saying "this is the server you asked for". ....ITS NOT.

yeah man, there is some invisible unnamed no skin player who just keeps power spamming and saying "Thank Mindless" ....

dude these kids are mental.. I said over and over that I didn't want powers and the kid just keeps power spamming and says. "Blame Mindless"

@Sora Please put mute function or at least remove powers so this idiot can just shut up already.  Im not starting my every morning getting harassed by some idiot power spamming me and rubbing in my face that there are powers that I never wanted.

I'm like 100% sure its the same idiot who kept targeting in agf solo and they wouldn't stop and made agf solo unplayable.
(01-29-2023, 04:43 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 02:05 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

yeah man, there is some invisible unnamed no skin player who just keeps power spamming and saying "Thank Mindless" ....

dude these kids are mental.. I said over and over that I didn't want powers and the kid just keeps power spamming and says. "Blame Mindless"

@Sora Please put mute function or at least remove powers so this idiot can just shut up already.  Im not starting my every morning getting harassed by some idiot power spamming me and rubbing in my face that there are powers that I never wanted.

I'm like 100% sure its the same idiot who kept targeting in agf solo and they wouldn't stop and made agf solo unplayable.
People are blaming you for how the server currently is? boo hoo! You have been blaming and abusing people about the server for years. You don't like it much when the shoe is on the other foot do you? And this is extremely tame in comparison to what you've done! You don't seem to have the ability to view things outside of the "Mindless lens".
[-] The following 2 users Like AgmaFan's post:
  • Démone, SilverYT_official2