Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Congratulation to Mindless!
Circle, you are funny. Mindless is King of the world!!! I am 2nd best after him and he taught me how to be pro.MAYBE CIRCLE YOu should learn from MINDLEss how to have SKILL! HAHA. I Watched him play agf and he fought you, and you couldnt beat him. WOW! Looks like it aDDS UP why you would be laughing the  one time something on agf doesn't go his way. 

Agf is BETTER now but it has BOTs which mindless didn't ask for btw.
HUH?
So you are mad at mindless for what?
hihihihi
hihihihhihhiha.

-roach man 
peace
join me at lennar.icu
[-] The following 1 user Likes 5roachkids2016's post:
  • Mindless
Circle, I have known you since 2017 when I started my account and since then you been on some next level clownery. Why you still tripping over the legend Mindless?

P.s. hi fullmetalsquare i know who you are jajaja [that isn't mindless's alt guys are u daft]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tate's post:
  • Mindless
(02-01-2023, 04:58 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 08:44 PM)AgmaFan Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 03:39 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 10:25 PM)AgmaFan Wrote: I find Mindless a generally toxic and obnoxious person to deal with and he behaves like a spoilt brat. If you are getting the better of him in game he spits his dummy out, resorts to dirty tactics and launches a tirade of abuse in chat. He's one of the main drivers for why numbers have dwindled in the past few years due to his toxicity.

Why is the vocal idiot minority being listened to?

Agf Solo was made from the vocal minority.  And agf has only declined in popularity since agf solo.  Agf had one of the biggest communities when players came to play with me specifically and I put a stop to it because I didn't want all the help in a solo server and pushed everyone away from me.

Also, you sound like a person that was targeting me (teaming with others against me) in agf solo.  And you are posting in an account separate to your user so you came to talk trash while hiding like the coward you are.  I know you do the same in game.

@Sora I'm fairly sure4 this player would target me and team with others in agf solo and has the audacity to speak up against a fair agf...  This is one of the clowns I was talking about.  They harass me on a daily basis in chat, so much that I was going to ask for a permanent mute function for certain players.

And I wasn't going to mention it but FullMetalCircle also admitted to targeting me while hiding as an invisible mode (unable to see who it is) unnamed no skin in agf SOLO.

These "respectful" players have absolute ZERO integrity and wouldn't even play solo in the solo server they talking about.

Could you name some of the players who used to come to AGF just to play with you? I can count Supergirl and Beyeu but that's it. Do you remember why there was a need for a solo server? It's because you and Supergirl were teaming all the time while spamming powerups for months. The server was unplayable and the majority wanted it changed. You tried to claim credit afterwards saying it was you and Supergirl doing that on purpose to got Sora to change the server. Do you remember all that? If you did it on purpose it shows how vindictive you can be and you were in favour of a new server and were trying to claim credit for it. Now you are saying you were against it all along. Which is it?

I have not been the person targeting you as much as you would like it to be me. I have been playing AGF since the private server days but have also broadened my horizons by playing other servers. You want to be a big fish in a small pond and try to control every player in the server. New people come to the server and receive abuse from you and don't come back.

I do play unnamed but that is because it's the only way to play truly solo. You choose to keep a name to feed your ego as you want everyone to know who Mindless is and you make sure of that. I have better things to be doing with my time than targeting you, I play this game to relax when I am not working. You have however made numerous enemies in the game because of the toxic and petulant way you behave in the game. There are a lot of people who it could be as a result. 

You are calling me a coward? You are the coward who tries to bully people who you think are too nice to fight back. For example, there was an unnamed player dominating the server one day and you said if they don't stop you were going to abuse Smiley for the next few weeks. For context, Smiley is a polite, happy player who is well liked by people on the server. I stepped in to defend Smiley and you backed down like the coward you are. You have also been doing the same with Démone who is another very nice person. It shows that you are nothing but a bully who backs down when confronted.

You seem to think that some sort of perfect utopian server exists where you can play exactly the way you want. I've got news for you it doesn't! People are always going to do things that you don't approve of and annoy you. It's what people do, they take advantage of loopholes. There is also the fact that no two people's perfect server will be the same.

You also make outlandish claims about being the best and most intelligent player on the server. I have seen plenty of better and players than you over the years and could name some current ones. As for being the most intelligent? You have the emotional intelligence of an ape and you can't control your temper. You're persistent though I'll give you that!

you clearly know nothing.

(01-30-2023, 07:22 PM)Démone Wrote: You haven't played Agf often but have noticed that it's typical of Mindless to insult! You are absolutely right, insults lead to nothing! 
I don't know who started with this specific unamed but ... the problem is not there, for having lived it, Mindless acts like that with all good unameds who play in the game, he targets them and insults (loser, trash etc). Put them all in same basket! I wasn't just talking about 'this specific unamed'. As an exemple, I was playing hidden profile with a skin and I was trying to defeat a team and Mindless said: Hiders deserve to be teamed on! Mindless came and proceeded to target and also using powers! And would continue to do so if I did not put a name (hence why I told you that you were going to find all kinds of excuses). But then you will be surprised if I target you back? Will you say that I started all this? Any competition is good and entertaining on the game, but it must be done with respect!
@Sora allows you to show or hide your profile, to play with or without a name, it's part of the game.

Demone, I've been unfairly teamed on and targeted countless times because of you utter failure to moderate agf solo properly.   You have no right to act like you care about agf in the slightest.

@Sora I hope all these comments and liking from Demone and Light prove to you how Bias they were as moderators.

Too afraid to engage? Typical of a coward bully!

Also setting up second accounts to compliment yourself is extremely lame! You don't think that people see through your bs?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes AgmaFan's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(02-06-2023, 09:58 PM)Tate Wrote: Circle, I have known you since 2017 when I started my account and since then you been on some next level clownery. Why you still tripping over the legend Mindless?

P.s. hi fullmetalsquare i know who you are jajaja [that isn't mindless's alt guys are u daft]

YEA bro if you know you know, I always say. Finally a real one that doesn't actually think i'm the mindless man himself. Aren't you also a rapper tate? I remember you had some nice beats when i first saw your channel. how bout you make some beats and i freestyle with them, then we go platinum? And of course we can claim Mindless made us successful since without him Agf wouldn't be worth playing so none of us would have ever met on there. The og squad for Agf is mostly thanks to Mindless and also SurakAtticus but his fable is for another time.  Cool

[*AgmaFan said:

Also setting up second accounts to compliment yourself is extremely lame! You don't think that people see through your bs?!]

Wat? I don't think Mindless has set up any other accounts, as its already been established that I am not him on a new one. The other accounts that commented today are Tate and "roach man" as he used to be known, two agf players who were in the minor leagues of popularity. But both had tons of skill so they know a good server when they see it, and most people such as these types of players, agree with Mindless.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FullMetalSquare's post:
  • Mindless
(02-06-2023, 09:44 PM)5roachkids2016 Wrote: Circle, you are funny. Mindless is King of the world!!! I am 2nd best after him and he taught me how to be pro.MAYBE CIRCLE YOu should learn from MINDLEss how to have SKILL! HAHA. I Watched him play agf and he fought you, and you couldnt beat him. WOW! Looks like it aDDS UP why you would be laughing the  one time something on agf doesn't go his way. 

Agf is BETTER now but it has BOTs which mindless didn't ask for btw.
HUH?
So you are mad at mindless for what?
hihihihi
hihihihhihhiha.

-roach man 
peace

(02-06-2023, 09:58 PM)Tate Wrote: Circle, I have known you since 2017 when I started my account and since then you been on some next level clownery. Why you still tripping over the legend Mindless?

(02-07-2023, 04:06 AM)FullMetalSquare Wrote:

YEA bro if you know you know, I always say. Finally a real one that doesn't actually think i'm the mindless man himself. Aren't you also a rapper tate? I remember you had some nice beats when i first saw your channel. how bout you make some beats and i freestyle with them, then we go platinum? And of course we can claim Mindless made us successful since without him Agf wouldn't be worth playing so none of us would have ever met on there. The og squad for Agf is mostly thanks to Mindless and also SurakAtticus but his fable is for another time.  Cool

[*AgmaFan said:

Also setting up second accounts to compliment yourself is extremely lame! You don't think that people see through your bs?!]

Wat? I don't think Mindless has set up any other accounts, as its already been established that I am not him on a new one. The other accounts that commented today are Tate and "roach man" as he used to be known, two agf players who were in the minor leagues of popularity. But both had tons of skill so they know a good server when they see it, and most people such as these types of players, agree with Mindless.

BROS i'm literally rolling in my chair laughing over here   Wink Big Grin  Tongue
love you guys so much  Heart 
made my whole week
https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !
So AGF is basically like every other pay to win server in agma now. If there is a player with bots or unlimited powerups they are the only ones having fun on the server and everyone leaves. It's extremely rare that you get to have a good honest battle against a good solo player these days.

I thought that this server was for the original gamers from agarioforums.io? People who were there from the start and even helped test agma before it came online.

Then someone with a very dodgy moral compass comes in and starts complaining because people aren't playing exactly the way he wants and wants to dictate what happens on the server. This person got his wish and the server was changed. Does he play there anymore? No. 

@Sora I thought that AGF was the one server for the original gamers who helped out with agma from the start?