Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Congratulation to Mindless!
Just a quick post to congratulate Mindless! 
You did it boiiii, you finally killed AGF! With your constant yelling and whining and just being a toxic person in general wowowow!!
Now it's farmers farming not playing the game, powers spamming and teaming together so no one else can play! Like 3/4 of the other servers! YEEE!
There was over 25 teaming servers but nooo you wanted this one huehuehue
RIP AGF it was fun while it lasted
Imma find another game now lol
o7
[-] The following 5 users Like FullMetalCircle's post:
  • AgmaFan, Démone, jeck2800, nachochesse, SilverYT_official2
Alright I haven't freestyled in a minute but, screw it, I aint playing now. This one goes out to all the Mindless fans on AgarioForums [hundreds and thousands of us!] We loyal to the champion from day one, and that's on facts. Haters like Circle can get bent.

Dear Circle, I wrote you, but you still actin hurt, fool
What's the matter man, think you a damn prime minister like Churchill?
But you out of chances you learned [chancellor] call that Angela Merkel.
Better take notes kids, write it all down in your journals.

FullMetalCircle the mastermind, hating on Mindless
But you always losing to him, damn, you just spineless
I could give him a tissue, but that won't make him cry less
He thinks he control the North but my boys out the Wild West
The only time that fool had any skill was in the beta test
Sora added easy bots and told him he is the best
Now this fool Circle still tryna act like he won at chess
But I am riding with the winning team ain't had to guess.

Name's Square, and I'm staying through the wired like my name is Lain
Always here to tell the facts to yall drinking the Mindless haterade
Matter of fact I did Circle's wife never tired of keepin these maidens laid
Circle, to the square that woman changed her whole maiden name

Alright now let's get to the business. And get it in perfect timing
Hold up, circle, what you mean mindless is whining?
I think you still pressed so you continue lying
Several years man destroyed you and got you hiding
But to answer you haters question, who am I? uh

I'm a genius, in the future im going up yal havent seen this
In malibu like barbie, livestreamed like icarly
with my dogs like marley, smokin like bob marley
But you underestimated me and now you will be sorry
Mindless at the top and you lames still under my ferrari

wrote this in 7 minutes, luv ya Agarioforums community <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes FullMetalSquare's post:
  • Mindless
Yoo my bro FullMetalSquare
You've got my spirits high up in the air
Smilin' so hard, cheeks feeling rare

Love to see the love
Sending out a million hugs
Always appreciate u G
I see you, and you see me

That was awesome FullMetalSquare, for real!
Over the past few years people have gotten to know Mindless and know how he is, he's demonstrated that for himself so I would have saved your 7 minutes. If you haven't seen Mindless 'whinning'.. that means it's been a really long time since you've played and seen Mindless talk in the public chat. Several would tell you ! And they are not haters, just like Fullmetal. Fullmetal is a good player who also cares about this server. I would adjust your facts.

♥ Fullmetal, still hope to see you around, always great to see funny and respectable guy like you Fullmetal  ♥

Demone alias Fullmetaltriangle with her hundreds and thousands fans 
[-] The following 3 users Like Démone's post:
  • AgmaFan, Light*, SilverYT_official2
(01-24-2023, 09:12 PM)FullMetalCircle Wrote: Just a quick post to congratulate Mindless! 
You did it boiiii, you finally killed AGF! With your constant yelling and whining and just being a toxic person in general wowowow!!
Now it's farmers farming not playing the game, powers spamming and teaming together so no one else can play! Like 3/4 of the other servers! YEEE!
o7

Worry not, the server is not staying in its current state. Just experimenting with minions and powerups, but ultimately the limit of 1 powerup per 30/60 seconds was good, and either no minions at all, or 2/3 || 4/5 removed.

FMSquare, wow you really wrote some text over there, freestylin' it huh!? :')
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Mikasa, Mindless, nachochesse, SilverYT_official2, VenemHyper
(01-24-2023, 09:12 PM)FullMetalCircle Wrote: Just a quick post to congratulate Mindless! 
o7

lol quit your crying, you should know by now I've always had the best interest and intentions for the server.  Especially for players who show up for the sake of a good time.

BTW  I haven't seen any solo players put up any substantial battle yet
I find Mindless a generally toxic and obnoxious person to deal with and he behaves like a spoilt brat. If you are getting the better of him in game he spits his dummy out, resorts to dirty tactics and launches a tirade of abuse in chat. He's one of the main drivers for why numbers have dwindled in the past few years due to his toxicity.

Why is the vocal idiot minority being listened to?
[-] The following 1 user Likes AgmaFan's post:
  • Démone
(01-26-2023, 10:25 PM)AgmaFan Wrote: I find Mindless a generally toxic and obnoxious person to deal with and he behaves like a spoilt brat. If you are getting the better of him in game he spits his dummy out, resorts to dirty tactics and launches a tirade of abuse in chat. He's one of the main drivers for why numbers have dwindled in the past few years due to his toxicity.

Agf Solo was made from the vocal minority.  And agf has only declined in popularity since agf solo.  Agf had one of the biggest communities when players came to play with me specifically and I put a stop to it because I didn't want all the help in a solo server and pushed everyone away from me.

Also, you sound like a person that was targeting me (teaming with others against me) in agf solo.  And you are posting in an account separate to your user so you came to talk trash while hiding like the coward you are.  I know you do the same in game.

@Sora I'm fairly sure4 this player would target me and team with others in agf solo and has the audacity to speak up against a fair agf...  This is one of the clowns I was talking about.  They harass me on a daily basis in chat, so much that I was going to ask for a permanent mute function for certain players.

And I wasn't going to mention it but FullMetalCircle also admitted to targeting me while hiding as an invisible mode (unable to see who it is) unnamed no skin in agf SOLO.

These "respectful" players have absolute ZERO integrity and wouldn't even play solo in the solo server they talking about.
History to set the record straight ... Agf solo was not made of the vocal minority, several had asked for it, it was the majority who had won. People started quitting long before solo, so much toxicity, relentlessness, bully, day after day that some had already started quitting by then (you can thank your teamate back then). But part of that toxicity also came from you, hence why I agree with Agmafan's findings. And you are surprised not to have seen any solo players put up any substantial battle yet? I saw them leave one after another. Those present still wonder and don't understand how @Sora listened to you, knowing full well and witnessing all of your 'handiwork'.

You talk about 'targeting'. Note that you are also the first to target, it is enough that the person does not play the way you would like or that he plays being that Unamed no skin for you to target him! And now you demand that he not hide under penalty of being targeted or teamed on this person! You only find excuses to explain the actions you take when they are the same actions that you blame others for! Treat others as you would like to be treated, you have a lot of requests so you harass them too! think about it!

Strangely, I only saw you asking for this 'team' server to come back and deploying lots of unimaginable means to achieve it since months (and Finky supporting you) but new fact, Finky would like a SOLO server Splitrun Paradise ( 2 servers Splitrun paradise)  o_O Ironic n 'is this not? Finky , i don't understand,  you already said ( in other thread here)  ' I know that having 2 separate servers was a failure, just as I said it would ' and i'm suprised you asked for a SOLO splitrun paradise... you said a lot of times here that : This should be a choice that players are free to make in any server, including Agf....

As an old friend said : End of an Era !  Heart

P.S. Agmafan account : 03/18/2021 Fullmetalsquare : 01/24/2023 , strange again, Agmafan  is been hiding for a long time in this case  Rolleyes
  • AgmaFan, Light*, SilverYT_official2
(01-29-2023, 06:42 PM)Démone Wrote: History to set the record straight ... Agf solo was not made of the vocal minority, several had asked for it, it was the majority who had won. People started quitting long before solo, so much toxicity, relentlessness, bully, day after day that some had already started quitting by then (you can thank your teamate back then). But part of that toxicity also came from you, hence why I agree with Agmafan's findings. And you are surprised not to have seen any solo players put up any substantial battle yet? I saw them leave one after another. Those present still wonder and don't understand how @Sora listened to you, knowing full well and witnessing all of your 'handiwork'.

You talk about 'targeting'. Note that you are also the first to target, it is enough that the person does not play the way you would like or that he plays being that Unamed no skin for you to target him! And now you demand that he not hide under penalty of being targeted or teamed on this person! You only find excuses to explain the actions you take when they are the same actions that you blame others for! Treat others as you would like to be treated, you have a lot of requests so you harass them too! think about it!

Strangely, I only saw you asking for this 'team' server to come back and deploying lots of unimaginable means to achieve it since months (and Finky supporting you) but new fact, Finky would like a SOLO server Splitrun Paradise ( 2 servers Splitrun paradise)  o_O Ironic n 'is this not? Finky , i don't understand,  you already said ( in other thread here)  ' I know that having 2 separate servers was a failure, just as I said it would ' and i'm suprised you asked for a SOLO splitrun paradise... you said a lot of times here that : This should be a choice that players are free to make in any server, including Agf....

P.S. Agmafan account : 03/18/2021 Fullmetalsquare : 01/24/2023 , strange again, Agmafan  is been hiding for a long time in this case  Rolleyes

yes agma fan has been targeting me for a long time..  Demone u are so thick its ridiculous.  From the start I told the players a player has been targeting me and I asked for help to eliminate the player.  Everyone just kept taking the help of the targeter... So I GAVE UP PLAYING AND JUST TREATED OTHERS HOW I WAS BEING TREATED.  IT wasn't me first.

I devoted so much to making agf as entertaining as possible, and inclusive for all who meant well.  It was the CLOWN TARGETERS WHO WOULDNT STOP that MADE ME REALIZE AGF SOLO WAS NOT GOING TO WORK. AND THEN I TREATED OTHERS HOW I WAS BEING TREATED TO SHOW HOW AGF SOLO DOESNT WORK.  

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I DONT HIDE SO PEOPLE SEE ME WHILE THAT OTHER PLAYER(S) HIDE AND JUST PLAY LIKE TRASH TO THE POINT I GAVE UP TRYING UNTILL A TIME I CAN DEFEND MYSELF FAIRLY.

JESUS YOU ARE SO ABSURDLY THICK

and you should know more than anyone that I wanted a power free agf from the start.  The agf we have now is far worse than the original due to more overly powered powers in game, bots in game, and a smaller actual player base.  (most players are actually just farmers now).  Sora has only taken partial advice.  The server needs to be controlled by Skill otherwise it's going to continue to be a nightmare for people who show to play fairly.
(01-29-2023, 07:14 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 06:42 PM)Démone Wrote: History to set the record straight ... Agf solo was not made of the vocal minority, several had asked for it, it was the majority who had won. People started quitting long before solo, so much toxicity, relentlessness, bully, day after day that some had already started quitting by then (you can thank your teamate back then). But part of that toxicity also came from you, hence why I agree with Agmafan's findings. And you are surprised not to have seen any solo players put up any substantial battle yet? I saw them leave one after another. Those present still wonder and don't understand how @Sora listened to you, knowing full well and witnessing all of your 'handiwork'.

yes agma fan has been targeting me for a long time..  Demone u are so thick its ridiculous.  From the start I told the players a player has been targeting me and I asked for help to eliminate the player.  Everyone just kept taking the help of the targeter... So I GAVE UP PLAYING AND JUST TREATED OTHERS HOW I WAS BEING TREATED.  IT wasn't me first.

I devoted so much to making agf as entertaining as possible, and inclusive for all who meant well.  It was the CLOWN TARGETERS WHO WOULDNT STOP that MADE ME REALIZE AGF SOLO WAS NOT GOING TO WORK. AND THEN I TREATED OTHERS HOW I WAS BEING TREATED TO SHOW HOW AGF SOLO DOESNT WORK.  

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I DONT HIDE SO PEOPLE SEE ME WHILE THAT OTHER PLAYER(S) HIDE AND JUST PLAY LIKE TRASH TO THE POINT I GAVE UP TRYING UNTILL A TIME I CAN DEFEND MYSELF FAIRLY.

JESUS YOU ARE SO ABSURDLY THICK

and you should know more than anyone that I wanted a power free agf from the start.  The agf we have now is far worse than the original due to more overly powered powers in game, bots in game, and a smaller actual player base.  (most players are actually just farmers now).  Sora has only taken partial advice.  The server needs to be controlled by Skill otherwise it's going to continue to be a nightmare for people who show to play fairly.
Unfortunately, I don't play Agf.io often. But I think Mindless should stop insulting others, you don't know if a demon is fat. Cultural conversation is about each of us having arguments. of course you and others have arguments. But you don't have to insult anyone to say, "Yes, you're right." Profanity is sometimes needed, but not as much as in every post you make.

P.S 
You keep trying to give me a negative rating on the forum. I believe none of this is true and I keep reporting it. But I also like you for when you have a purpose, you don't give up, and you're not afraid to tell someone the truth.

Need Help? Ask
I don't know about the truth but he is certainly not afraid of saying his truth.  If everybody was doing the same, that would be www3 in here lol
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Light*'s post:
  • AgmaFan, Démone, SilverYT_official2
You haven't played Agf often but have noticed that it's typical of Mindless to insult! You are absolutely right, insults lead to nothing! 
I don't know who started with this specific unamed but ... the problem is not there, for having lived it, Mindless acts like that with all good unameds who play in the game, he targets them and insults (loser, trash etc). Put them all in same basket! I wasn't just talking about 'this specific unamed'. As an exemple, I was playing hidden profile with a skin and I was trying to defeat a team and Mindless said: Hiders deserve to be teamed on! Mindless came and proceeded to target and also using powers! And would continue to do so if I did not put a name (hence why I told you that you were going to find all kinds of excuses). But then you will be surprised if I target you back? Will you say that I started all this? Any competition is good and entertaining on the game, but it must be done with respect!
@Sora allows you to show or hide your profile, to play with or without a name, it's part of the game.
  • AgmaFan, SilverYT_official2, SurakAtticus
(01-27-2023, 03:39 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 10:25 PM)AgmaFan Wrote: I find Mindless a generally toxic and obnoxious person to deal with and he behaves like a spoilt brat. If you are getting the better of him in game he spits his dummy out, resorts to dirty tactics and launches a tirade of abuse in chat. He's one of the main drivers for why numbers have dwindled in the past few years due to his toxicity.

Agf Solo was made from the vocal minority.  And agf has only declined in popularity since agf solo.  Agf had one of the biggest communities when players came to play with me specifically and I put a stop to it because I didn't want all the help in a solo server and pushed everyone away from me.

Also, you sound like a person that was targeting me (teaming with others against me) in agf solo.  And you are posting in an account separate to your user so you came to talk trash while hiding like the coward you are.  I know you do the same in game.

@Sora I'm fairly sure4 this player would target me and team with others in agf solo and has the audacity to speak up against a fair agf...  This is one of the clowns I was talking about.  They harass me on a daily basis in chat, so much that I was going to ask for a permanent mute function for certain players.

And I wasn't going to mention it but FullMetalCircle also admitted to targeting me while hiding as an invisible mode (unable to see who it is) unnamed no skin in agf SOLO.

These "respectful" players have absolute ZERO integrity and wouldn't even play solo in the solo server they talking about.

Could you name some of the players who used to come to AGF just to play with you? I can count Supergirl and Beyeu but that's it. Do you remember why there was a need for a solo server? It's because you and Supergirl were teaming all the time while spamming powerups for months. The server was unplayable and the majority wanted it changed. You tried to claim credit afterwards saying it was you and Supergirl doing that on purpose to got Sora to change the server. Do you remember all that? If you did it on purpose it shows how vindictive you can be and you were in favour of a new server and were trying to claim credit for it. Now you are saying you were against it all along. Which is it?

I have not been the person targeting you as much as you would like it to be me. I have been playing AGF since the private server days but have also broadened my horizons by playing other servers. You want to be a big fish in a small pond and try to control every player in the server. New people come to the server and receive abuse from you and don't come back.

I do play unnamed but that is because it's the only way to play truly solo. You choose to keep a name to feed your ego as you want everyone to know who Mindless is and you make sure of that. I have better things to be doing with my time than targeting you, I play this game to relax when I am not working. You have however made numerous enemies in the game because of the toxic and petulant way you behave in the game. There are a lot of people who it could be as a result. 

You are calling me a coward? You are the coward who tries to bully people who you think are too nice to fight back. For example, there was an unnamed player dominating the server one day and you said if they don't stop you were going to abuse Smiley for the next few weeks. For context, Smiley is a polite, happy player who is well liked by people on the server. I stepped in to defend Smiley and you backed down like the coward you are. You have also been doing the same with Démone who is another very nice person. It shows that you are nothing but a bully who backs down when confronted.

You seem to think that some sort of perfect utopian server exists where you can play exactly the way you want. I've got news for you it doesn't! People are always going to do things that you don't approve of and annoy you. It's what people do, they take advantage of loopholes. There is also the fact that no two people's perfect server will be the same.

You also make outlandish claims about being the best and most intelligent player on the server. I have seen plenty of better and players than you over the years and could name some current ones. As for being the most intelligent? You have the emotional intelligence of an ape and you can't control your temper. You're persistent though I'll give you that!
[-] The following 3 users Like AgmaFan's post:
  • Démone, Light*, SilverYT_official2
(01-30-2023, 08:44 PM)AgmaFan Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 03:39 PM)Mindless Wrote:

Could you name some of the players who used to come to AGF just to play with you? I can count Supergirl and Beyeu but that's it. Do you remember why there was a need for a solo server? It's because you and Supergirl were teaming all the time while spamming powerups for months. The server was unplayable and the majority wanted it changed. You tried to claim credit afterwards saying it was you and Supergirl doing that on purpose to got Sora to change the server. Do you remember all that? If you did it on purpose it shows how vindictive you can be and you were in favour of a new server and were trying to claim credit for it. Now you are saying you were against it all along. Which is it?

I have not been the person targeting you as much as you would like it to be me. I have been playing AGF since the private server days but have also broadened my horizons by playing other servers. You want to be a big fish in a small pond and try to control every player in the server. New people come to the server and receive abuse from you and don't come back.

I do play unnamed but that is because it's the only way to play truly solo. You choose to keep a name to feed your ego as you want everyone to know who Mindless is and you make sure of that. I have better things to be doing with my time than targeting you, I play this game to relax when I am not working. You have however made numerous enemies in the game because of the toxic and petulant way you behave in the game. There are a lot of people who it could be as a result. 

You are calling me a coward? You are the coward who tries to bully people who you think are too nice to fight back. For example, there was an unnamed player dominating the server one day and you said if they don't stop you were going to abuse Smiley for the next few weeks. For context, Smiley is a polite, happy player who is well liked by people on the server. I stepped in to defend Smiley and you backed down like the coward you are. You have also been doing the same with Démone who is another very nice person. It shows that you are nothing but a bully who backs down when confronted.

You seem to think that some sort of perfect utopian server exists where you can play exactly the way you want. I've got news for you it doesn't! People are always going to do things that you don't approve of and annoy you. It's what people do, they take advantage of loopholes. There is also the fact that no two people's perfect server will be the same.

You also make outlandish claims about being the best and most intelligent player on the server. I have seen plenty of better and players than you over the years and could name some current ones. As for being the most intelligent? You have the emotional intelligence of an ape and you can't control your temper. You're persistent though I'll give you that!

you clearly know nothing.

(01-30-2023, 07:22 PM)Démone Wrote: You haven't played Agf often but have noticed that it's typical of Mindless to insult! You are absolutely right, insults lead to nothing! 
I don't know who started with this specific unamed but ... the problem is not there, for having lived it, Mindless acts like that with all good unameds who play in the game, he targets them and insults (loser, trash etc). Put them all in same basket! I wasn't just talking about 'this specific unamed'. As an exemple, I was playing hidden profile with a skin and I was trying to defeat a team and Mindless said: Hiders deserve to be teamed on! Mindless came and proceeded to target and also using powers! And would continue to do so if I did not put a name (hence why I told you that you were going to find all kinds of excuses). But then you will be surprised if I target you back? Will you say that I started all this? Any competition is good and entertaining on the game, but it must be done with respect!
@Sora allows you to show or hide your profile, to play with or without a name, it's part of the game.

Demone, I've been unfairly teamed on and targeted countless times because of you utter failure to moderate agf solo properly.   You have no right to act like you care about agf in the slightest.

@Sora I hope all these comments and liking from Demone and Light prove to you how Bias they were as moderators.